Change Log 8.4.1

This ruined scotch making.

Scotch isnt like anything else. Its one item controlled by one cartel. Unlike drug cartel, which controls coke, meth, heroin. When you see someone capping drug, theyre either doing it for the fight, to get revenue from others selling drugs or because theyre running any of those 3 drugs. You cant predict why or what they are doing.

With Wongs, I know if someone is capping Wongs I know exactly why and where they are heading. Now when I see wongs being capped Im going straight to distillery to set up in a ghillie and kill the guy in the box truck when he arrives to process.

J9HUNNA likes this
13 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

This ruined scotch making.

Scotch isnt like anything else. Its one item controlled by one cartel. Unlike drug cartel, which controls coke, meth, heroin. When you see someone capping drug, theyre either doing it for the fight, to get revenue from others selling drugs or because theyre running any of those 3 drugs. You cant predict why or what they are doing.

With Wongs, I know if someone is capping Wongs I know exactly why and where they are heading. Now when I see wongs being capped Im going straight to distillery to set up in a ghillie and kill the guy in the box truck when he arrives to process.

It didn't "ruin" anything, it was a slight nerf to scotch. From what I've seen, most people run scotch by themselves. Most of these people will probably not cap Wong's before they cook scotch and will just deal with the slight cut being taken away. It's not a beacon that somebody is cooking scotch like you're complaining about. Sure, some people will cap before they go to cook, like any other cartel, but they could also be selling it or capping it to make money. 90% of the people capping drug will run meth anyway, it's not like it's some huge gamble of what they will be doing. 

1 hour ago, Scott said:

It didn't "ruin" anything, it was a slight nerf to scotch. From what I've seen, most people run scotch by themselves. Most of these people will probably not cap Wong's before they cook scotch and will just deal with the slight cut being taken away. It's not a beacon that somebody is cooking scotch like you're complaining about. Sure, some people will cap before they go to cook, like any other cartel, but they could also be selling it or capping it to make money. 90% of the people capping drug will run meth anyway, it's not like it's some huge gamble of what they will be doing. 

No one is gonna cook any serious amount of scotch without owning Wongs now

Bherky likes this
On 5/16/2019 at 9:04 AM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Update will come into effect after normal server restart.

Added:

• Added Tactical Pings.
    • Look at anything and press Shift+T to create a marker on map visible only to group members. 15 second cooldown.
  • Added seized illegal virtual items to the Evidence Lockup HEMTT.
  • Added virtual inventory loot to Rebel Air Drop.
  • Added binoculars to the default cop and UC loadouts.
  • Added bipod to Captain APD shop.

When do we get our bipods?

Patato and Dally like this
55 minutes ago, Smee said:

I second this fellow Irishman decision, its a bit "over powered" some what may say.

You do realize that this has been a thing for as long as I can remember. Things related to cops are never a problem until someone loses a fight and takes an ego knock because they got fucked by someone and they need an excuse they died and lost their 20k loadout. Also, there is only 4 medic slots on a server, then ontop of that only SGT+ can use this perk then even more you need a fuck load of prestige to get it. Finally, you do realize all it does it is making it so you can revive the same person more than once without the timer saying they were just revived and can not be revived again for another x amount of seconds.

2 hours ago, Batcan said:

When do we get our bipods?

You ain't getting them and you never will, just because the APD have something doesn't entitle you to have it. If we are gonna play that card, why don't cops have RPGs and LIMs etc. Same goes for the 50cal. Rebels have it and we don't does that mean we need it? No, absolutely not 

Edited by HomeUser
Fried Rice, DarkKnight, Rag and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, HomeUser said:

You do realize that this has been a thing for as long as I can remember. Things related to cops are never a problem until someone loses a fight and takes an ego knock because they got fucked by someone and they need an excuse they died and lost their 20k loadout. Also, there is only 4 medic slots on a server, then ontop of that only SGT+ can use this perk then even more you need a fuck load of prestige to get it. Finally, you do realize all it does it is making it so you can revive the same person more than once without the timer saying they were just revived and can not be revived again for another x amount of seconds.

You start everything with "you do relies"  :kappa: 

wollie35 likes this
31 minutes ago, Smee said:

You start everything with "you do relies"  :kappa: 

Just completely disregard the points I made nice. You say something is overpowered when you have no idea how the sgt+ perk works in the first place, you don't give a solution on how it can be nerfed, then instead of having a discussion or giving a solution about it, you act like a child. I haven't got time for people like you honestly.

Edited by HomeUser
Patato likes this
55 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

You do realize that this has been a thing for as long as I can remember. Things related to cops are never a problem until someone loses a fight and takes an ego knock because they got fucked by someone and they need an accuse they died and lost their 20k loadout. Also, there is only 4 medic slots on a server, then ontop of that only SGT+ can use this perk then even more you need a fuck load of prestige to get it. Finally, you do realize all it does it is making it so you can revive the same person more than once.

You ain't getting them and you never will, just because the APD have something doesn't entitle you to have it. If we are gonna play that card, why don't cops have RPGs and LIMs etc. 

glad you're representative of the entire APD. You don't need an RPG to capture rebels. You'd just be killing them, and sometimes the only way for rebels to take out armoured vehicles is with an RPG. Bipods make your recoil and sway pretty much 0 and they should be added to rebel through a new system such as war points as previously suggested. Also, you can have the LIM that gun blows. 

TRYHARD, The Boss and Dally like this
6 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

Just completely disregard the points I made nice. You say something is overpowered when you have no idea how the sgt+ perk works in the first place, you don't give a solution on how it can be nerfed, then instead of having a discussion or giving a solution about it, you act like a child. I haven't got time for people like you honestly.

Everyone understands how the SGT perks work the only difference is only people who can use it think it's fine and people who can't think it's overpowered. 
i've been in channels with tons of Lt's/Sgt's who literally say you peak and i'll just defib you when you die. Perfectly fine gameplay btw.

8 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

Everyone understands how the SGT perks work the only difference is only people who can use it think it's fine and people who can't think it's overpowered. 
i've been in channels with tons of Lt's/Sgt's who literally say you peak and i'll just defib you when you die. Perfectly fine gameplay btw.

Well, last time I checked all the SGT perk does is remove the timer when someone was recently revived. No such thing as a revive count, where SGT+ get infinite, revives and everyone else can only revive x amount of people. If I'm on the lighthouse at the bank peaking you keep killing me and a SGT+ keeps reviving me and you keep peaking then you die, you are an idiot and lack common sense. The SGT+ perk just removes the timer so I don't need to wait 2 mins to get revived. If it was a constable and he kept reviving me the fight would just last longer.

At the end of the day, if you know someone keeps getting revived by a SGT+ either don't peak them or push and kill them both it's not rocket science.

Edited by HomeUser
Just now, HomeUser said:

Well, last time I checked all the SGT perk does is remove the timer when someone was recently revived. No such thing as a revive count, where SGT+ get infinite, revives and everyone else can only revive x amount of people. If I'm on the lighthouse at the bank peaking you keep killing me and a SGT+ keeps reviving me and you keep peaking then you die, you are an idiot and lack common sense. The SGT+ perk just removes the timer so I don't need to wait 2 mins to get revived. If it was a constable and he kept reviving me the fight would just last longer.

The fight lasts long because we keep killing the same guy over and over.

1 minute ago, HomeUser said:

Good solution just don't shoot them because they will only get instantly revived thank you for this solution! No point arguing with someone who can use the talent because it's obvious you're not going to see it as overpowered.

Edited by Mason Statham
Just now, Mason Statham said:

Good solution just don't shoot them because they will only get instantly revived thank you for this solution! 

You are welcome. Maybe pushing or asking someone to push would also be a great solution

Also just a heads up. I hardly play on the server I have the medic slot on, so I never get the corp+ perks because I'm always on s1

Edited by HomeUser
Fried Rice likes this
2 hours ago, HomeUser said:

The point i was making is recently its been kinda abused, only word i can think to describe it so take it with a grain of salt, by cops having one guy peak and the other constantly bloodbag ( you know this happens yourself) or by just infinitely reviving over and over again. One captain at the prison the other day revived a Sgt 13 times before they where all dealt with, its a bit extreme. Now i know its been a thing for fucking AGES but when i see shit like this happening now and not before im gonna call it out. Now the bloodbag shit isnt really an issue im just using that as a sort of example but the no debuf revive i feel needs to be limited to a certain amount per because watching a person get revived 13 times instantly, grosses me the fuck out.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
wollie35 likes this
16 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

Making it sound like winning and losing banks is dependent on if a SGT+ is on medic or not hahaha. I'm done with this discussion now I've said my opinion

Nobody was saying that. It's just that no revive timer is a bit overpowered. Now that's the opinion of some people, such as smee sean, mason and many others.  As u say ur done with the discussion because u said ur opinion. U started the discussion because of their opinion.

Idk if that makes u a hypocrite or extremely dumb

Everyone that knows me knows I play cop most of the time and although I'd love to use that revive perk if I ever make Sergeant in the future I could definitely get behind a nerf to the talent. I've seen how strong it is, I feel it could be changed to something along the lines of being able to ignore the revive timer once or twice rather than infinitely. Something to discuss in the future I suppose.

I agree with the rebels on this one, infinite rez for sgts+ is too much. It has unquestionably been a topic of hot debate over the last few years, as you can see by the countless posts on the forums about it. I move to switch the infinite rez perk for downing RPG's, grenades, suicide vests, and, of course, 7,62's for constables+. While we're at it, let's make it so banks, feds, and prisons have to be attacked instead of defended by the rebels. As we can see by the Evidence locker, rebels fare very well when on the offensive.

Yes, this should even the odds, given how skilled these gangs are.

Next, I would like to remove the courteous aspect from the APD, so that we too, can dish out the smack talk. Why should they get to tell me my penis is small when their balls have clearly not dropped, judging by my ruptured ear drums.

And finally, let us spike strip from helicopters again. 

2 hours ago, Morgan Lacerda said:

Next, I would like to remove the courteous aspect from the APD, so that we too, can dish out the smack talk. Why should they get to tell me my penis is small when their balls have clearly not dropped, judging by my ruptured ear drums.

And finally, let us spike strip from helicopters again. 

Well that’s not smack talk from the civilians if it’s indeed fact. I agree with you in the last part though.

Morgan Lacerda likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So throwing this here along with the post @GO7NEY made but with the last patch:  

• Increased spawn of bars doesnt work actually does the opposite it seems.
  • 3 of the talents for the Fed do not work at all, the 3 being Subterfuge, Explosive expert and the one for the bar gate, which is kinda fucky. These talents are supposed to give a chance to not set off the fed alarm while hacking, demoing and bolt cutting but from what PizzaMan told me the currant chance % is set to 100%, minus the bar gate one which is at 50% but ive had it go off everytime, so they are completely useless right now. 
  • Tilde broke
  • Names bugging out on player UI. Seems to happen to me when i do any sort of animation close to another player ie Bloodbag, un-holster etc. 

@Gen. Henry Arnold @Azeh @Pizza Man

you are just unlucky please stop complaining

5 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So throwing this here along with the post @GO7NEY made but with the last patch: 

• Increased spawn of bars doesnt work actually does the opposite it seems.
  • 3 of the talents for the Fed do not work at all, the 3 being Subterfuge, Explosive expert and the one for the bar gate, which is kinda fucky. These talents are supposed to give a chance to not set off the fed alarm while hacking, demoing and bolt cutting but from what PizzaMan told me the currant chance % is set to 100%, minus the bar gate one which is at 50% but ive had it go off everytime, so they are completely useless right now. 
  • Tilde broke
  • Names bugging out on player UI. Seems to happen to me when i do any sort of animation close to another player ie Bloodbag, un-holster etc.

@Gen. Henry Arnold @Azeh @Pizza Man

Working as intended.