Change Log 8.4.1

3 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I was in a sense talking about snatch and grabs but only because i found out all this shit doesnt work and is a waste of talent points by trying to do a snatch and grab AFTER the patch was released. So again, neck.

I have already explained to you in private that smash and grabs are not a thing anymore, there was an increase in fed security and you can expect the police to respond before you can escape with any gold. You seem to not understand that so from now on don't try and sneak into the fed without the proper talents and manpower to take over and extract gold from the federal reserve.

Bustah likes this
2 minutes ago, Pizza Man said:

I have already explained to you in private that smash and grabs are not a thing anymore, there was an increase in fed security and you can expect the police to respond before you can escape with any gold. You seem to not understand that so from now on don't try and sneak into the fed without the proper talents and manpower to take over and extract gold from the federal reserve.

Tried and there's no gold to take. The fed doesn't work plain and simple.

TRYHARD likes this
9 minutes ago, Pizza Man said:

There is no proper talents, they dont work. You literally told me this yourself. After you not responding the other day when i was messaging you i took it that snatch and grabs where done but my point now is that by doing snatch and grabs after the patch to stop them i found out we have 3 useless talents being taken up by a mechanic that makes it not work. Im mentioning all this to get them removed and replaced with new talents.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Kawaii likes this
6 hours ago, Batcan said:

glad you're representative of the entire APD. You don't need an RPG to capture rebels. You'd just be killing them, and sometimes the only way for rebels to take out armoured vehicles is with an RPG. Bipods make your recoil and sway pretty much 0 and they should be added to rebel through a new system such as war points as previously suggested. Also, you can have the LIM that gun blows. 

There are only 3 active people plus a few retired Captains on the APD that can use the bipod. To give every rebel a bipod just because the Captains have access to it doesn't make any sense. To be honest this isn't even a change. The Captains have had access to the bipod ever since the MXSW was added. That was months ago and no one cared about it then. The only reason it was added to the buy shop was because the devs added a script to remove the bipod off of weapons since the Spar16s was added. There will always be in game items that only one faction will have access to. Rebels have plenty of toys to give the cops hell. 

Bherky likes this
Just now, DarkKnight said:

There are only 3 active people plus a few retired Captains on the APD that can use the bipod. To give every rebel a bipod just because the Captains have access to it doesn't make any sense. To be honest this isn't even a change. The Captains have had access to the bipod ever since the MXSW was added. That was months ago and no one cared about it then. The only reason it was added to the buy shop was because the devs added a script to remove the bipod off of weapons since the Spar16s was added. There will always be in game items that only one faction will have access to. Rebels have plenty of toys to give the cops hell. 

I don't think bipods make much of a difference from just pressing c on a wall or whatever.

16 minutes ago, Tricks said:

No we only got one because @Toxicc blew 4 or 5 domes to find one.  

Literally had to ask Henry to spawn them in we had been there a hour i drilled 5 out of 6 domes before i even found the first one then i had to go back through and collect them all after he spawned them. Even tho you still make less from a fed then you would from a bank with 8 cops on.

6 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Hotfix #1:

• Fixed cops not being charged for re-gearing.
  • Fixed player tags not showing correctly in vehicles.
  • Adjusted federal reserve gold spawns.
  • Added sling load safety parachute to all factions.
  • Replaced MX with MXM in Rebel Air Drop.

your not supposed to fix the first bullet lmao jk

Rag likes this
2 hours ago, Toxicc said:

Literally had to ask Henry to spawn them in we had been there a hour i drilled 5 out of 6 domes before i even found the first one then i had to go back through and collect them all after he spawned them. Even tho you still make less from a fed then you would from a bank with 8 cops on.

You can make 500k at a bank only needing 4-5 people if that easily  but only 600 ish at a fed needing 8 people plus depends on how many cops/ decent listening 13 year olds you have playing. Gold bars should sell for at least 100k with talents.

TRYHARD and Dally like this
4 hours ago, K A Z E M said:

@Gen. Henry Arnoldafter the HotFix I cannot log on to server 1 and server 3 but for some reason I can log in to 2

It's not the hotfix. It's a random server/client handshake failure. You connect, but disconect instantly.

On your end it doesn't even show this however. I've experienced it multiple times. All you need to do is wait for another server session and it usually fixes itself.

Sucks to sit out gaming sessions though, or even worse: to go outside. and see the sun.

6 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

It's not the hotfix. It's a random server/client handshake failure. You connect, but disconect instantly.

On your end it doesn't even show this however. I've experienced it multiple times. All you need to do is wait for another server session and it usually fixes itself.

Sucks to sit out gaming sessions though, or even worse: to go outside. and see the sun.

it's says connecting failed? and i was playing s3 and s1 yesterday 

13 minutes ago, K A Z E M said:

it's says connecting failed? and i was playing s3 and s1 yesterday 

That's what it says on the clients end IIRC.
In side chat it probably says Kazeem connected. Kazeem disconnected.

In my experience, a day or two later: no problem.

Edited by Big Fred
On 5/18/2019 at 9:06 PM, Scott said:

It didn't "ruin" anything, it was a slight nerf to scotch. From what I've seen, most people run scotch by themselves. Most of these people will probably not cap Wong's before they cook scotch and will just deal with the slight cut being taken away. It's not a beacon that somebody is cooking scotch like you're complaining about. Sure, some people will cap before they go to cook, like any other cartel, but they could also be selling it or capping it to make money. 90% of the people capping drug will run meth anyway, it's not like it's some huge gamble of what they will be doing. 

As much as i dislike this nerf, it makes sense to have it :FeelsBadMan:

• 2 weeks later...

Hotfix #2:

• Fixed split cop pay not paying the original player.
  • Fixed group names showing on NPCs.
  • Tweaked Tactical Pings to auto delete after 5 minutes.
  • Tweaked RPG damage for different vehicle types.
  • Fixed exploit with chopping trees.
  • Fixed bug with multiple Federal Reserve Robbery charges.
  • Increased time before Rebel Airdrop disappears.