Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’m sorry but with the constant nerfs to money making I’m losing my will to play this game due to the fact that they want to limit the money we make because if we make to much money we will cause problems for the career cops and we can’t let that happen since most of the staff only play cop!

J9HUNNA and eRr0r : n0 UnIT like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Dillon said:

I’m sorry but with the constant nerfs to money making I’m losing my will to play this game due to the fact that they want to limit the money we make because if we make to much money we will cause problems for the career cops and we can’t let that happen since most of the staff only play cop!

There hasn’t been any legit nerfs to money making.  Scotch is now, how it should’ve always been.  And gun running was just balanced out.  They were tweaked so now having Wongs and Arms Cartels actually mean something...  How they were before woulda been like running meth without having a cartel cut taken out if you don’t own Drug Cartel.

And some staff are career cops PRIOR to becoming staff.  There are few exceptions... for example; Mason - not a career cop, and Steve rarely EVER plays cop.

And hey, if you are bothered that your money-making methods have been tweaked,  you could always do the campaign for the 25th time. ;)

J9HUNNA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

And hey, if you are bothered that your money-making methods have been tweaked,  you could always do the campaign for the 25th time. ;)

The tweaks feel heavily like nerfs. Them making barley illegal doesn’t really bother me but something like removing the atm at black market feels like a nerf since now that Katiba’s were nerfed and now there isn’t even an atm to put what little money you make off of them now right at black market you now have the risk to get robbed of what little money you did make leaving black market. 

 

Also it would be the 8th time I replayed the campaign :)

eRr0r : n0 UnIT likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Dillon said:

The tweaks feel heavily like nerfs. Them making barley illegal doesn’t really bother me but something like removing the atm at black market feels like a nerf since now that Katiba’s were nerfed and now there isn’t even an atm to put what little money you make off of them now right at black market you now have the risk to get robbed of what little money you did make leaving black market. 

 

Also it would be the 8th time I replayed the campaign :)

atm being gone i think is a good thing imo,there was like no risk to it an it made a TON of money an infamy

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, DankBud said:

atm being gone i think is a good thing imo,there was like no risk to it an it made a TON of money an infamy

Dank, bro lay off that good dank man. That sentence had me like wtf lmao

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/29/2019 at 5:59 AM, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

There hasn’t been any legit nerfs to money making.  Scotch is now, how it should’ve always been.  And gun running was just balanced out.  They were tweaked so now having Wongs and Arms Cartels actually mean something...  How they were before woulda been like running meth without having a cartel cut taken out if you don’t own Drug Cartel.

And some staff are career cops PRIOR to becoming staff.  There are few exceptions... for example; Mason - not a career cop, and Steve rarely EVER plays cop.

And hey, if you are bothered that your money-making methods have been tweaked,  you could always do the campaign for the 25th time. ;)

Thank god I'm not a career cop.

Lucien, cHIP oTLE, MehFrosty and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/3/2019 at 9:50 PM, Elaiscancer said:

Cops don't make a hell of a lot of money.

cops can make much more money then civ does only thing they need is an aim thats it :) 

J9HUNNA likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...