Changes in Asylum

10 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. This was a hard decision for me but truth be told I just don’t have time for video games or Asylum anymore. It would not be fair to the staff or the community to be an AFK owner.

I will never forget the great times, friends, and laughs I’ve had since joining this community in 2014. This community was my second home for many years, but all good things must come to an end. I salute you all and I wish you all the very best in your life endeavors. 

o7

@Paratus

Bandit and Bag Of Funyuns like this
13 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. This was a hard decision for me but truth be told I just don’t have time for video games or Asylum anymore. It would not be fair to the staff or the community to be an AFK owner.

I will never forget the great times, friends, and laughs I’ve had since joining this community in 2014. This community was my second home for many years, but all good things must come to an end. I salute you all and I wish you all the very best in your life endeavors. 

o7

Congratulations on the new job, life is full of opportunities to grow and thrive. Best of luck to you as well on your future escapades and endeavors.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

Well, better late than never I suppose, vacation and such.

For real though, this one hits the feels.

o7 @BaDaBiNg_10-8, you've put a lot of time into this community, this one sucks man. Good luck with life, that's what's most important.

Jesse, you've got big shoes to fill, look forward to seeing where you and Clint take us.

Edited by DonDurka
On 5/19/2019 at 10:54 PM, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

o7

GL with everything man, you were a cool dude to play with back in the day.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this