When your Vdm misses your friend

4 hours ago, Dex Chase said:

flies in and lands under the orca like a maniac because they want to get the tasty bounty ... calls vdm/rdm when shit goes south because it's fuckin arma .... my prediction is you will make it to sergeant no problemo unless you and your boy will get exposed for lying on your app 

Oddest accusation ever?

You were 100% flying in his airspace.  Absolutely 100% your fault. What in the fuck were you thinking.  Easy way to figure out if the hummingbird pilot was at fault. Would you have taken the same risk and FLY UNDER ANOTHER HELICOPTER?

Police especially server 2 can not fathom the idea of losing.

Comp should have been denied on both parties 

Edited by Actaea
5 minutes ago, Actaea said:

You were 100% flying in his airspace.  Absolutely 100% your fault. What in the fuck were you thinking.  Easy way to figure out if the hummingbird pilot was at fault. Would you have taken the same risk and FLY UNDER ANOTHER HELICOPTER?

Lol.  We landed. He then took his time coming down on us clear vdm. 

We didn't report him. He admitted fault and comped. 

Sp0on and YuSheng like this
8 hours ago, Dex Chase said:

flies in and lands under the orca like a maniac because they want to get the tasty bounty ... calls vdm/rdm when shit goes south because it's fuckin arma .... my prediction is you will make it to sergeant no problemo unless you and your boy will get exposed for lying on your app 

2 hours ago, Actaea said:

You may hit a player with your vehicle only if they are firing at you, and blocking your direct path of travel. You may not maneuver to intentionally hit a player.

14 hours ago, YuSheng said:

You may hit a player with your vehicle only if they are firing at you, and blocking your direct path of travel. You may not maneuver to intentionally hit a player.

Pretty clear to me the hummingbird was blocking the orcas direct flight path to landing on the courthouse...

Edited by Big Fred
irony btw
6 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Pretty clear to me the hummingbird was blocking the orcas direct flight path to landing on the courthouse...

1. I don't call this a "land"  33440a6141bd6b20fe977d7e3c19e7ad.png

2. when the orca crash there's no gunshot. (this usually don't matter if the hummingbird is hover above the orca, that trying to block the helicopter going up)

Edited by YuSheng
9 hours ago, danile666 said:

Jsrs, it is kind of a love hate relationship.  Can hear some things so much better, further, and clearer.  Other things not so much...

I've been thinking about getting it but at the same time it has some draw backs like you mentioned. I'm probably gonna stick with vanilla but thanks for telling me which one in case I change my mind in the future.

9 hours ago, YuSheng said:

1. I don't call this a "land"  33440a6141bd6b20fe977d7e3c19e7ad.png

2. when the orca crash there's no gunshot. (this usually don't matter if the hummingbird is hover above the orca, that trying to block the helicopter going up)

I gotta be honest with you... I didn't even watch the video.
Have no idea what's going on here.