Time to go down to 1 server

I still have roughly two weeks of school left, give it some time...

Also cutting s2 would not resolve the issue, only cause more damage. 

This is sort of irrelevant but my issue is there are 10 cops on and less than 20 civs... that's not even an exaggeration. I've been noticing that the recent updates are slowly nerfing rebel life and buffing the apd. Adding scotch nerf, cops receiving new weaponry, new vehicles. They nerfed the quilins for rebels (which was needed, but still nerfed rebels), also making money is less profitable but this can be countered due to the infamy talents. 

All in all, there are many ups and down with certain aspects coming out. My intentions are not to criticize or start beef, but its just sad to see new players trying to join the server and having their experience ruined. But fuck it... survival of the fittest eh?

42 minutes ago, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

I still have roughly two weeks of school left, give it some time...

Also cutting s2 would not resolve the issue, only cause more damage. 

This is sort of irrelevant but my issue is there are 10 cops on and less than 20 civs... that's not even an exaggeration. I've been noticing that the recent updates are slowly nerfing rebel life and buffing the apd. Adding scotch nerf, cops receiving new weaponry, new vehicles. They nerfed the quilins for rebels (which was needed, but still nerfed rebels), also making money is less profitable but this can be countered due to the infamy talents. 

All in all, there are many ups and down with certain aspects coming out. My intentions are not to criticize or start beef, but its just sad to see new players trying to join the server and having their experience ruined. But fuck it... survival of the fittest eh?

9/10 of those cops are higher ups rolling around with their cliques on their knees trying to get promoted. playing cop simply isn't fun with the new shitty policies essentially turning the APD into a fucking gang with the REQUIRED MINIMUM of fighting @ feds/banks. Cartel fights rarely last 10 minutes, but the APD is REQUIRED to fight for at least 10 minutes.  

Back in my day (holy fuck I sound like Durga), if there was a large group of cops rolling around together they'd be told to split up or get the fuck off of cop. Now everyone just loads into an Orca with warrant squad and goes around hunting down 5k bounties with an Orca full of cops while all the corporals and constables get bukkaked in the back hoping for a promotion.

Some of the best times I've ever had playing cop involved sitting the apple/peach field and talking to people, another great time is when Bob, Ronald, and I used road barriers to build a fucking massive wall across the top right of the map. It went coast to coast running through salt flats. Durga was laughing his ass off about that lmao

Edited by Reformed epTic
Judg3, Kawaii, Whitey and 1 other like this
On 6/5/2019 at 12:26 PM, Pause said:

maybe if the servers didn't crash every 5 minutes the community play on them, maybe even donate to keep them up

[{"steamid":"76561198078228049","status":"Global Ban #349f3b","url":"https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078228049"}]

Maybe if you didn't cheat..

Lmao.

Huan Lee, Bherky, Scott and 9 others like this
2 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

[{"steamid":"76561198078228049","status":"Global Ban #349f3b","url":"https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078228049"}]

Maybe if you didn't cheat..

Lmao.

still don't know what it was for, I'm bad at the game and most people know that :)

12 hours ago, Demon! said:

u tried to use free cheats to be a god and it back fired with shitty by pass

I don't have either a script or a BE bypass on my computer, and never have. It was false positive, and I know that for a fact. I love arma and would never cheat, literally ask any one of the PURGE people I was playing with I was NOT making nutty plays or looking like I was EVER cheating.

2 hours ago, Pause said:

I don't have either a script or a BE bypass on my computer, and never have. It was false positive, and I know that for a fact. I love arma and would never cheat, literally ask any one of the PURGE people I was playing with I was NOT making nutty plays or looking like I was EVER cheating.

I DOUBT A GLOBAL BAN WOULD BE A MISTAKE MAN

but if it was goodluck trying to qwork it out with them

Edited by Demon!
On 6/4/2019 at 2:22 PM, Reformed epTic said:

yikes my dudes. yikes. 

it's summer, kids are out of school and neither server is half full.

All shutting down another server will do is drive away the majority of players from that server that don't want to remake gangs and buy new houses, I personally know ~8 people that strait up just quit playing for this exact reason.  -1

Edited by The Boss
On 6/5/2019 at 1:36 AM, Reformed epTic said:

i mean ur right. i don't play a dead game i've got better shit to do with my life

if i wanted to play a dead game i'd go play vanilla wow

Then why bother making a post for a game you don't play? All saying this does is discredit you even more.