Farmersville [Kavala Trolls] - Recruitment

In-game name: Ebola / Asylum Enjoyer
Hours in Arma 3: 9.7k
Wealth[Money]: 6.3m 
Previous Gangs: Drunk Squad (since 2013)
Why we should accept you: Been around Asylum for a decade now. Looking for a solid group of people to continue playing with. I like to blow shit up in Athira as well.
Member who can vouch for you : Was rolling with Fantastic Ricky for a min doing stash houses and what not. Also the good ol days of server 4 fucking around in kavala with the OG farmers.

Obvious_User and Richardw577 like this

In-game name: TylerTheUgly
Hours in Arma 3: 4723 hours (No life)

Wealth[Money]: 8 Million
Previous Gangs: PRP, Talliban, Westside, DarkHorse
Why we should accept you: 
I have about 500 hours in Littlebird flight. I can fly an orca rather well and can be a piolet for the gang. I have been playing the game since 2017 and I am willing to join the gang. I am pretty good friends with people in high places I know because I was in the gang DH for a while or dark horse. I was in Westside for a little bit until there was a bit of drama where I needed to leave the gang. I was also in PRP for a while until the gang had slowly died. I am a EMT for the server. I plan on applying to be a cop soon. I enjoy making coke and I enjoy the great fight. I have no problem with assisting in any sort of cartel missions. I am not afraid of losing money. If there is anything else you would like to know just hit me up. I am 21 and have been playing Arma since I was 16.
Member who can vouch for you : Was Downed by, Nikki

Obvious_User likes this
On 4/2/2024 at 6:13 PM, Ebola said:

Why we should accept you: Been around Asylum for a decade now. Looking for a solid group of people to continue playing with. I like to blow shit up in Athira as well.
Member who can vouch for you : Was rolling with Fantastic Ricky for a min doing stash houses and what not. Also the good ol days of server 4 fucking around in kavala with the OG farmers.

+1

Edited by Richardw577
Ebola and Obvious_User like this
On 4/2/2024 at 10:13 PM, TylerTheUgly said:

In-game name: TylerTheUgly
Hours in Arma 3: 4723 hours (No life)

Wealth[Money]: 8 Million
Previous Gangs: PRP, Talliban, Westside, DarkHorse
Why we should accept you: 
I have about 500 hours in Littlebird flight. I can fly an orca rather well and can be a piolet for the gang. I have been playing the game since 2017 and I am willing to join the gang. I am pretty good friends with people in high places I know because I was in the gang DH for a while or dark horse. I was in Westside for a little bit until there was a bit of drama where I needed to leave the gang. I was also in PRP for a while until the gang had slowly died. I am a EMT for the server. I plan on applying to be a cop soon. I enjoy making coke and I enjoy the great fight. I have no problem with assisting in any sort of cartel missions. I am not afraid of losing money. If there is anything else you would like to know just hit me up. I am 21 and have been playing Arma since I was 16.
Member who can vouch for you : Was Downed by, Nikki

+1

On 4/2/2024 at 5:13 PM, Ebola said:

+1

Edited by Obvious_User
Ebola likes this