Farmersville [Kavala Trolls] - Recruitment

11 hours ago, Trisix said:

nibba accept ?

Farmersville believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger.  We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential. We celebrate diversity of gender, sexuality and spiritual or religious belief along with all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.  Farmersville recognises that we all have diverse life experiences that may be influenced by age, ability, social and financial status. Farmersville supports everyone’s right to feel respected, safe, welcome and valued.

13 hours ago, Gulmurod Gamer said:

In-game name:Gamer
Hours in Arma 3:1k
Wealth[Money]: solid 7m
Previous Gangs:N/A
Why we should accept you: i aim good
Member who can vouch for you : pan fried, steve, bag

sorry sir we reached our yearly quota of cis gendered white retards ... pls apply in 2021 so we can put you on the waiting list

55 minutes ago, pan fried said:

Farmersville believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger.  We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential. We celebrate diversity of gender, sexuality and spiritual or religious belief along with all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.  Farmersville recognises that we all have diverse life experiences that may be influenced by age, ability, social and financial status. Farmersville supports everyone’s right to feel respected, safe, welcome and valued.

sorry sir we reached our yearly quota of cis gendered white retards ... pls apply in 2021 so we can put you on the waiting list

yikes

In-game name: PAIN
Hours in Arma 3: 1800
Wealth[Money]: 4 Mill
Previous Gangs: Taliban
Why we should accept you: Been trying to join this gang for a while, I know lots of the members and they seem to be chill with me. I'm trying to offer my 100% effort to a gang who's actually gonna benefit me. I'm not trying to waste anyone's time or mine, I feel like I can represent this gang very well if I were given the chance.
Member who can vouch for you : Red Barret, Jimmy Turnup, Dave, MAKI and Tyler

Edited by Mr.PAIN
Changed vouch names
Black Eyes likes this
On 9/29/2020 at 2:24 PM, AidanDowdle said:

In-game name: aidan
Hours in Arma 3: 1,445
Wealth[Money]: 500k
Previous Gangs: Brg
Why we should accept you: Im a kavala troll
Member who can vouch for you : Sad Face

denied, go join a medic gang

On 9/24/2020 at 9:21 PM, Gulmurod Gamer said:

In-game name:Gamer
Hours in Arma 3:1k
Wealth[Money]: solid 7m
Previous Gangs:N/A
Why we should accept you: i aim good
Member who can vouch for you : pan fried, steve, bag

fo, you're shite in every way possible...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In game name: Kodak

Hours: 1600

Wealth: 6 mil

Previous Gangs: Kingsmen, Drunk Squad 

Why should we accept you?: I'm looking for a laid back fun gang to join and I've made friends with some of the farmersville members so I want to be apart of the kavala takeover

Members who can Vouch for me: I don't want to speak for others so if they want to they can react or reply idk

MAKi likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

In-game name: Max Lowkey

Hours in Arma 3: 5453 https://gyazo.com/c99125e50e8fb122940821603fce6c34

Wealth[Money]: 300k it will go up from being a medic I spend a lot of money and can make it back easily

Previous Gangs: No preivous gangs.

Why we should accept you: I feel like I should be accepted because I love sitting in kav doing nothing for long periods of time. I have a lot of skill on arma when it comes to pvp due to the fact that I have been a part of a few milsims and I have a lot of experince.

Member who can vouch for you :I talked to a dude in game about my app but I dont have anyone to really vouch for me. 

lowest money to hour ratio I have ever seen. Denied.

In-game name: Kevin Keychan
Hours in Arma 3: 1125
Wealth[Money]: 3m
Previous Gangs: Sore Rebels, Sputnik Gang
Why we should accept you: Im pretty active, always in kavala and im chill with a lot of people there 
Member who can vouch for you : Red Baret and if you're in farmersville and would like to vouch for me like the post or react

3 minutes ago, Kevin Keychan said:

Why we should accept you: Im pretty active, always in kavala and im chill with a lot of people there 
Member who can vouch for you : Red Baret and if you're in farmersville and would like to vouch for me like the post or react

Accepted if your name was Kevin Keychain. Keven Keychan is denied

8 minutes ago, Kevin Keychan said:

1 minute ago, Kevin Keychan said:

luckily my name is Kevin Keychain not Keven Keychan 

dark and light text, pick a side whitey. Denied.

In-game name: Anxiety

Hours: 1,530

Wealth: 1.5 mil

Previous gangs: Siege, Sputnik Gang

Why should we accept you?: Always being a kavala rat, always having fun with the farmersville bois, can keep my money up and make more if i need to.

Members who can vouch: Blake, Jimmy Turnup, Sad Face, MAKi, Salmon

In-game name: Rick Smith
Hours in Arma 3: 1,600
Wealth[Money]: 127K
Previous Gangs: None
Why we should accept you: Always willing to help out and willing to do anything
Member who can vouch for you : Elite, Yeeter

Edit: Updated vouchers and wealth

Edited by Rick Smith
  • 2 weeks later...

In-game name: DrBilleh
Hours in Arma 3: 1,052
Wealth[Money]: 43k + assets
Previous Gangs: Rodents <:3)~
Why we should accept you: I have much knowledge of Kavala and work well in a team. I am a previous member of one of the top gangs (Rodents) who ran the server about 3 years ago, out main competitor being FSA. I am just getting back into Asylum (thats why I dont have much cash atm), and I believe FarmersVille is the right gang for me because I spend a lot of my time in Kavala when I am not grinding. I hold the "Thug" title in Asylum, and I also own a house in Kavala that can be used if needed.
Member who can vouch for you : I have seen many members, but do not know any on a personally.

Sidenote: forgot the login to my old forums account so had to make a new one.

Edited by DrBilleh
On 12/5/2020 at 7:05 PM, DrBilleh said:

In-game name: DrBilleh
Hours in Arma 3: 1,052
Wealth[Money]: 43k + assets
Previous Gangs: Rodents <:3)~
Why we should accept you: I have much knowledge of Kavala and work well in a team. I am a previous member of one of the top gangs (Rodents) who ran the server about 3 years ago, out main competitor being FSA. I am just getting back into Asylum (thats why I dont have much cash atm), and I believe FarmersVille is the right gang for me because I spend a lot of my time in Kavala when I am not grinding. I hold the "Thug" title in Asylum, and I also own a house in Kavala that can be used if needed.
Member who can vouch for you : I have seen many members, but do not know any on a personally.

Sidenote: forgot the login to my old forums account so had to make a new one.

you must be braindead

Invincible likes this

Hours in Arma 3: 1,414

Wealth[Money]: 1,124,000

Previous Gangs: Krauta, Adult Swim, Bamboo union, PowerRagers, BURAT MALAKI

you should accept me because I like killing plus I'm not gay I was also recommended a while back by MAKI to join id also say Red Barett is a comrade of mine.

recommendations: MAKI, Red Barett.

In-game name: Mystical Damon
Hours in Arma 3: 600+ hours
Wealth[Money]: 8,000,000
Previous Gangs: THC
Why we should accept you:I get along pretty well with everyone in Kavala as well as play with Chase. Me and chase like to run together.  I have no other gang to be a part of
Member who can vouch for you : Chase

Edited by damon