The Asiimov Orca

2 minutes ago, Erik said:

01b9f2cda9114e8252dc705afbee9d8d.png

!=

fd7b62f9dc4a29b937500530ab872e40.jpg

Just now, Erik said:

here
 0e7809a5c2334c7243ffafa1ea79a299.png

Not really sure what you are getting at here considering I have used all the colours in that list, given that arma makes the colours far more vibrant when they are in-game also. With the Asiimov guns from CS, they have a much smaller surface area and a lot less to cover. I have literally gone off my imagination using an image from google for guidance. Asiimov is mostly known for the colours more than anything.

Sp0on, Roice, Bag Of Funyuns and 1 other like this
4 minutes ago, GO7NEY said:

Not really sure what you are getting at here considering I have used all the colours in that list, given that arma makes the colours far more vibrant when they are in-game also. With the Asiimov guns from CS, they have a much smaller surface area and a lot less to cover. I have literally gone off my imagination using an image from google for guidance. Asiimov is mostly known for the colours more than anything.

What file format are you using?

Edit: the ifrit uses #d64f20 have you tried that?

Edited by Erik

Yeah Arma changes colors on vehicles due to their material so you'd have a really hard time translating colors from vehicles as they're all really different. Personally I'd experiment more for something a bit more Orange then what you have. Also helps to take about 4-6 pictures with varying angles and distance. One more thing to note would be that this will probably look bad post compression if you're close to it due to the way Arma has the Orca and the variation in patterns in colors, I'd suggest something a bit simpler but it looks good where its going.

Clint Beastwood and Donald like this

Looks very good! I prefer more outline stuff on a solid color like the asimov iffrit mostly white but orange details.. The skin looks really good don't get me wrong, just a bit too over the top for me. Would still be good addition in my opinion. Nice work!