rip kny o7

Just now, .Casper said:

@Demon! Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. Iv honestly had enough of you talking shit like. Nobody fucking cares. You can fucking see that Joushua said "I have never seen so many purge members die in one montage before" And ofc you have to come and say "I did not die once" You always type stupid shit like that to make urself feel better its fucking crazy. Like you think you are good but you are legit one of the worst fucking arma players to ever touch the game. When i told you to sell ur computer and use the money on something good i really fucking meant it. I hope you fucking go buy that fucking **** you fucking retard.

we used to be gang mates.. dont be mean kiddo

Raza likes this

Thanks Dad

Just now, .Casper said:

@Demon! Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. Iv honestly had enough of you talking shit like. Nobody fucking cares. You can fucking see that Joushua said "I have never seen so many purge members die in one montage before" And ofc you have to come and say "I did not die once" You always type stupid shit like that to make urself feel better its fucking crazy. Like you think you are good but you are legit one of the worst fucking arma players to ever touch the game. When i told you to sell ur computer and use the money on something good i really fucking meant it. I hope you fucking go buy that fucking **** you fucking retard.

Just now, Demon! said:

we used to be gang mates.. dont be mean kiddo

Shut the fuck up kid. Nobody in the gang ever liked you and the only reason i was "somewhat" nice to you was because i was told to. I have fucking hated you from the start now stop fuicking talking to me and my friends you retard.

Im saying this for Kny OFF THE TRHEAD RETARD

kny likes this
Just now, .Casper said:

Shut the fuck up kid. Nobody in the gang ever liked you and the only reason i was "somewhat" nice to you was because i was told to. I have fucking hated you from the start now stop fuicking talking to me and my friends you retard.

Im saying this for Kny OFF THE TRHEAD RETARD

watch your mouth