Sign in to follow this  
mast

V2 and crates

On 6/8/2019 at 3:17 PM, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

Jesse said he has a script he can run that would transfer everything over 

I thought all houses and cars will be lost... And only bank account getting moved over?

9 hours ago, MetelChest said:

thats a lie 

What is so hard to believe about this being a thing? I dont know much about the coding for this game but it doesnt seem like its too hard to do

On 6/16/2019 at 5:49 AM, Sp0on said:

What is so hard to believe about this being a thing? I dont know much about the coding for this game but it doesnt seem like its too hard to do

Dude they have to go to everyone on the sever look at all the crap they have and the make a new code for V2 its going to take a lot of time man, i only know a little about arma coding but so i may be wrong but im pretty sure they have to do something like that.

3 hours ago, MetelChest said:

Dude they have to go to everyone on the sever look at all the crap they have and the make a new code for V2 its going to take a lot of time man, i only know a little about arma coding but so i may be wrong but im pretty sure they have to do something like that.

Why even comment if you don't know what you're talking about? "Dude they have to go to everyone on the sever look at all the crap" Yeah this makes it obvious you've never coded a thing in your life besides "Hello world" perhaps.  This is a database issue not a Arma 3 issue... I.E. not SQF. Furthermore, why would he say he can do it when he can't? All that would do is piss off everyone that he lied about it instead of not being able to do it.... For what it's worth, if Jesse says he can do it, I believe he can.

TL;DR Don't comment if you don't even know what you're talking about.

Edited by The Boss
Slick likes this

3 hours ago, MetelChest said:

Yeah you're wrong. I can script it so I just run a script on an empty server and it'll convert it. Did it for Olympus. I'll do it here too.

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

Yeah you're wrong. I can script it so I just run a script on an empty server and it'll convert it. Did it for Olympus. I'll do it here too.

No u. You have to individually write down all player's info and manually put them back into the system, get busy.

Dally and The Boss like this

On 6/26/2019 at 4:56 AM, Jesse said:

Did Jesse work for Olympus or some shit? @Asylum V2 @Olympus Server 

5 hours ago, Ari Petrou said:

Did Jesse work for Olympus or some shit? @Asylum V2 @Olympus Server 

I did development there for over a year. Some say I revived it and brought it to what it is now. We added a server when asylum took away a server. 

TheCmdrRex and Chow Mein like this