What is a good n active gang to apply to?

X   A   N   X

18 hours ago, xanx said:

^ title
3.1k hours
Didn't play arma for 4 months so im trynna get back into it. 

Depending on how old you are, you could join Drunk Squad, Dark horse, and all these other active gangs. But before you join a gang i suggest joining the APD, its a little extra money on the side. (If You're old enough, 17)

2 hours ago, Steve said:

Depends on what you want out of a gang. If you want "arranged fights" (cringe) then there likely isn't many gangs around for you right now.

Hope you're not serious arranged fights are the only thing left on the damn server bucko.

Edited by Toxicc
Bherky and Whitey like this
1 hour ago, Steve said:

There is more to the game then just cartels.

I disagree. I fight cops all the time and just play with my friends.

Fighting Cops goes under the category of arranged fights there's cartels fights then banks and feds that's literally all that happens unless you Rdm in Kavala bucko. Apply for mystery inc or stellar they fight time to time. @xanx
and Steve we both know you have no friends. Just all the pimples on that large forehead of yours.

Edited by Toxicc
4 hours ago, Toxicc said:

Fighting Cops goes under the category of arranged fights there's cartels fights then banks and feds that's literally all that happens unless you Rdm in Kavala bucko. Apply for mystery inc or stellar they fight time to time. @xanx
and Steve we both know you have no friends. Just all the pimples on that large forehead of yours.

My friends live in those pimples and from what I hear they have a great time.

Batcan, Fried Rice, Gagss and 5 others like this

"hahahaah wtf someone give me his address, i will deadass pull up and kill him and anyone who tries some shit, those kids neda be stopped aint no fuckin kid flexin how he gonn pull up to anybodys house lmaooooooo please pull up to my place im begging you, i will stab the shit out of you, shoot you and feed you to my german shepherds fuckin fat faggot."

TRYHARD and thero like this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 10:11 PM, Dull said:

Drunken Squad or whatever their name is seems like the most chill gang on the history of Asylum. It really depends on what you're looking for, if it's fun go join them. If you wanna be toxic and keep your virginity safe then I would recommend joining one of the self claimed ''top tier'' gangs. 

None of the actual good gangs are active. If they would be we would see your dumb ass complaining on the forums a lot more.

Bloodhound, HotWings, Kyle_ and 4 others like this
On 7/7/2019 at 3:25 PM, Cheech'nChong said:

None of the actual good gangs are active. If they would be we would see your dumb ass complaining on the forums a lot more.

I don't even play anymore, so wouldn't care less if they're active or not. Last couple years I checked this forum it's just filled with gangs tears and salt on every section of forum just like how it always has been. But don't be offended of what I said though, your virginity will always be safe, chong.  

1 hour ago, Dull said:

I don't even play anymore, so wouldn't care less if they're active or not. Last couple years I checked this forum it's just filled with gangs tears and salt on every section of forum just like how it always has been. But don't be offended of what I said though, your virginity will always be safe, chong.  

Lost my virginity years ago and im still trying to get it back :/ Still, im glad I only lost my virginity. The chromosomes you dropped out of your pocket will never be heard of ever again, Sandy Saddam.

Kyle_ likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...