I don't know whats been changed but I feel like these are some must do changes for rebel life on V2 release.

• Add medical at rebels permanently (remove from donation goals)
  • When logging off on cap it would spawn you 300-400m out of cap not where you last synced...
  • Decrease quilin prices down to maximum 10k considering they have no doors 50k is stupid.
  • Coloured hexes
  • Automatically fill fuel of vehicle when pulled.
  • Decrease or remove timer for rev'd people to revive others.
  • Debit cards can buy all gear including weapons etc
  • Talent to see dead gang members on the map.
  • Remove blastcore as a supported mod, no idea why this was added.
Edited by Connor McGregor
Attach, FudgeR, Space and 34 others like this

As much as the community would like this, it wouldn't promote players to donate (  we can simply buy medical from towns, putting bounties at risk not only people have been buying medical from these vendors for the past 4 years )

• Decrease quilin prices down to maximum 10k considering they have no doors 50k is stupid.

50k is quite expensive ( Without doors ), there must be a way that you can pay "less" for the vehicle without the doors.

50k with doors.

25k without door.

players can both have options.

• Coloured hexes

Agreed.

On the menu before pulling you can "repair" for the set price of repairing and fuel ( implemented on patch note.

Infamy talent ?  and or just remove the 5 min rev screen to unlimited.

Lightbulb and Kyle_ like this
1 minute ago, Smee said:

As much as the community would like this, it wouldn't promote players to donate (  we can simply buy medical from towns, putting bounties at risk not only people have been buying medical from these vendors for the past 4 years )

I mean it isn't even on the list of "Community Goals" and the whole reason people buy have gang houses is to avoid going to towns and have to deal with retards that bounty hunt to try ruin fights. There are more than enough other perks you gain from donating so I don't think it would effect it at all and if you also count the amount of money is made from the crates I'm sure they have no problem paying for the upkeep of the server.

4516a6aa54c487e4497c4f0c792dd3ed.png

5 minutes ago, Smee said:
  • Infamy talent ?  and or just remove the 5 min rev screen to unlimited.

I mean lets be honest who is going to bash out runs that much in 2019 ArmA just to get an extra 30 seconds or whatever the time is off your timer. I reckon the unlimited death screen wouldn't be a great idea, initial idea would work a lot better imo.

6 minutes ago, Connor McGregor said:

I mean it isn't even on the list of "Community Goals" and the whole reason people buy have gang houses is to avoid going to towns and have to deal with retards that bounty hunt to try ruin fights. There are more than enough other perks you gain from donating so I don't think it would effect it at all and if you also count the amount of money is made from the crates I'm sure they have no problem paying for the upkeep of the server.

4516a6aa54c487e4497c4f0c792dd3ed.png

I mean lets be honest who is going to bash out runs that much in 2019 ArmA just to get an extra 30 seconds or whatever the time is off your timer. I reckon the unlimited death screen wouldn't be a great idea, initial idea would work a lot better imo.

Bamf probably never got the time to add it on the list. But saying that crates should put either the whole amount or a certain percentage towards community goals.

This is what the community has been asking, because there is no doubt in my mind that i would buy more crates.

Edited by Smee
4 hours ago, Connor McGregor said:

I don't know whats been changed but I feel like these are some must do changes for rebel life on V2 release.

• When logging off on cap it would spawn you 300-400m out of cap not where you last synced...
  • Coloured hexes
  • Block off exploitable areas like harry potter so I don't get banned for continuing to use it

Yea we fixed that last one! Thank you for the suggestion!

Tiger, HomeTrlx and Connor McGregor like this

How's about you guys stop living in 2015 and just make Asylum easier to play on? You have donation rewards already, stop with the community goals, give us medic at rebel and make shit cheaper to buy. It really is that simple. "We don't want it to be too easy to blah blah blah" - you are doing yourselves in with that line of thinking.

Donald likes this
4 minutes ago, Roice said:

I'd be down if we put a chop on Arms Island. Then we'll see who still pulls what

Just now, Connor McGregor said:

That would just make people pull less Ifrits... people with no money would run straight to chop once they have an ifrit.

Have the arms chop only return materials not cash, people will use it to chop qulins to annoy eachother and maybe the odd ifrit or two

8 minutes ago, Connor McGregor said:

That would just make people pull less Ifrits... people with no money would run straight to chop once they have an ifrit.

True. I was mostly kidding.

However, a little script could prevent certain vehicle types from being chopped there right? Or as @Wang Liqin mentioned, some other alternative could be possible.

My point is if they were to allow Quilins with Doors AND Without Doors, I feel like there would need to be something else that offsets them being pulled besides $$$. Otherwise, they will continue to be used in the way the community doesn't want because people who have money will still use them. 

Wang Liqin likes this
2 minutes ago, Roice said:

True. I was mostly kidding.

However, a little script could prevent certain vehicle types from being chopped there right? Or as @Wang Liqin mentioned, some other alternative could be possible.

My point is if they were to allow Quilins with Doors AND Without Doors, I feel like there would need to be something else that offsets them being pulled besides $$$. Otherwise, they will continue to be used in the way the community doesn't want because people who have money will still use them. 

I think just leave them without doors and put them to 10-15k and it will be fine.

Roice and Jaster like this
9 hours ago, Smee said:
  • As much as the community would like this, it wouldn't promote players to donate (  we can simply buy medical from towns, putting bounties at risk not only people have been buying medical from these vendors for the past 4 years )

Community Goals should be new features not necessary features if you buy the house closest to rebel you have to go even further than going to therisa because of this system which punishes something you should be heavily benefited for 

11 hours ago, Connor McGregor said:

• Coloured hexes

I like what I quoted.  You can get medical at rebel via the infamy tree btw.

14 hours ago, Connor McGregor said:
  • Coloured hexes

Hexes should be a must,these default ones blend in to much imo....

Quilin's where jacked up cause every one complained about it being a new meta no? 50k is a silly price,but wouldn't that just lead us back to the quilin meta for people to later complain about again....Is buffing the ifrit glass up a bit so you don't get shot out in less then a half a mag,is that a plausible solution an drop the price of quilins to least half?(still prob be a meta,but both sides have what they want this way) .