Montage 4

1 hour ago, Revenant said:

I wish all these retards would quit making montages with shitty clips just to say u have a montage. You waste my time and hurt my head. You literally have a clip of u killing like 2 people that u recorded with a fucking flip phone it looks like. Stop. Please. 

Making fun of the disabled. You’re going to hell.

2 hours ago, Revenant said:

I wish all these retards would quit making montages with shitty clips just to say u have a montage. You waste my time and hurt my head. You literally have a clip of u killing like 2 people that u recorded with a fucking flip phone it looks like. Stop. Please. 

Go back to kavala you rat

Revenant and Sliced like this
2 hours ago, danile666 said:

His comms were too loud and our comms are aids AF as you should know by now.  When he was making it it was just earrape behind the music with in game volume up.  

i tell you everyday to stop screaming when someone says tac comms but you don't listen. all the clips i have you're talking in them

8 hours ago, Revenant said:

What would be a solid montage ? Legit question not being a troll

14 hours ago, Slade Wilson said:

So Ben made that intro? They really do need to add that down vote feature.

alright slade enough is enough, i've waited 6 months for my fucking sub to get delivered and its not here. the bread is probably moldy by now, tell your co-worker to deliver it instead