Change Log - mid March

23 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Actively being worked on... ? I gave a general gist update on the latest announcement thread I threw up when the store was released.
edda426f3d34e3a87d6e76d58894eacd.png

Hello beautiful git(Fucking hate when people work on main branch so there are tons of merge problems, neeeeeiiigggg!)

7 hours ago, Jesse said:

I mean, it's hard to say? I haven't given a concrete time. It's a matter of being ready when it is ready.. It's not like I can just snap my fingers and it's done or not done.

The next 3 weeks I have 66hr work weeks at work. I'll see how that goes.

Um, excuse me? You have a job? life? How fucking dare you. Your job, your life, your OnLy MiSsIoN is to rewrite Asylum's mission file. The fact that you would cheat on this community by doing ANYTHING other than such is absolutely fucking DESPICABLE. I want to speak with a MANAGER NOW.

Signed,
Fucking Karen

This post is satire and I do not stand by anything above. Hugs and kisses, can't wait.

14 hours ago, Jesse said:

I mean, it's hard to say? I haven't given a concrete time. It's a matter of being ready when it is ready.. It's not like I can just snap my fingers and it's done or not done.

The next 3 weeks I have 66hr work weeks at work. I'll see how that goes.

You have an actual life? drop it all asylum is your only friend, your only family. 

Image result for kappa face