Need help with keyboard problem

Dimz

Alright so pretty much I tried a lot of solutions on google but havn't found the solution i fixed it before with.

So pretty much my WASD keys when held down start and stop then start again and it makes me look like I am glitching out when walking ingame

There was some kind of keybind i was able to fix it with like (example alt tab) or something does anyone know what I am talking about? or a fix for this problem I really wanna continue playing arma

47 minutes ago, Dimz said:

Alright so pretty much I tried a lot of solutions on google but havn't found the solution i fixed it before with.

So pretty much my WASD keys when held down start and stop then start again and it makes me look like I am glitching out when walking ingame

There was some kind of keybind i was able to fix it with like (example alt tab) or something does anyone know what I am talking about? or a fix for this problem I really wanna continue playing arma

Sounds like a Keyboard problem... do you have any other keyboards to test? Depending on what keyboard you have maybe its a driver issue but tbh i've never had that issue before. Maybe @Survivalizer can help he's much more tech savvy than me.

Edited by Tyler
1 hour ago, Dimz said:

Xstream gaming keyboard or something like that, I had this same problem before and it was some kind of keybind i did to fix it but i havnt bin able to find it again. maybe its about time for a new keyboard again

See if you have any luck by downloading and installing their official software. Just click here to download or here to see their page.

Edited by BlackShot
Bag Of Funyuns likes this
5 hours ago, Dimz said:

Xstream gaming keyboard or something like that, I had this same problem before and it was some kind of keybind i did to fix it but i havnt bin able to find it again. maybe its about time for a new keyboard again

It's probably a filter. Your keyboard probably doesn't like people who spell been as bin.

Space and Masonn like this
9 hours ago, Dimz said:

If i know anything I once fixed my keyboard by pressing both alt keys and @wollie35 didnt believe me so??