V2 - "Official Release Week"

Jesse

Just now, Veezara said:

I feel like the more people shit talk the devs the less inclined they will be to make v2 as good as they can and release it as soon as possible. I know if a bunch of people started shit talking me I wouldn't be in a rush to do things for them.

You do realize every game has players that are unhappy with its developers.

Just now, Nic Rage said:

You do realize every game has players that are unhappy with its developers.

I don't see how that changes anything :p. This isn't a aaa game dev team its a small team programming a server for a game. It's not their job they come home after working full time and spend a majority of their free time trying to improve the server for us and I see 1-2 people giving any sort of gratitude. I get that it's frustrating but they aren't doing asylum for a living.

Arthur and Aslan like this
4 minutes ago, Veezara said:

I feel like the more people shit talk the devs the less inclined they will be to make v2 as good as they can and release it as soon as possible. I know if a bunch of people started shit talking me I wouldn't be in a rush to do things for them.

i've never hated something that i 100% agree with, heres a first

2 hours ago, Veezara said:

It's not their job they come home after working full time and spend a majority of their free time trying to improve the server for us

I get that it's frustrating but they aren't doing asylum for a living.

^This^

8 hours ago, Madlibs said:

@Jesse Any chance for an update on where yall stand for V2?

Just finished my 3 day work week. Making dinner and such. Then working on some stuff. Will know more tomorrow night or so. However I'd say some point this week. As next week and the following I'll be back to working a ton of OT. Barely dodged the bullet on having to work this week. So I have the week off. And plenty of time to do stuff because my GF will also be occupied with OT and a few other things.

HomeTrlx, Quenton, Maaqs and 1 other like this
Just now, Jesse said:

Just finished my 3 day work week. Making dinner and such. Then working on some stuff. Will know more tomorrow night or so. However I'd say some point this week. As next week and the following I'll be back to working a ton of OT. Barely dodged the bullet on having to work this week. So I have the week off. And plenty of time to do stuff because my GF will also be occupied with OT and a few other things.

There seems to be a minor glitch in V2. I'm not sure what caused it, but it seems to be non-existent... Any thoughts on how to fix?

The Boss likes this
20 hours ago, Jesse said:

Bro, enjoy your week off man, screw the people who are screaming at you to get something done when you do it for free lol.  

6 minutes ago, The Official Shadow said:

Kneepadding the devs even though they can't do something on a deadline that THEY set.

Just now, Dead$hot said:

theres really a difference between deadline and eta, read up on it man

This ^
Are delays new to you or something? I waited around 3 years from DayZ's beta estimate till the beta actually was released. You'll be fine.

Jesse and Huan Lee like this
1 hour ago, The Official Shadow said:

I don't play GayZ for a reason

You appear to be entititled for no fucking reason. 

Go outside if it's bothering you that much.

If you would like i can send you some links for public areas around you  that wont cost you a dime to enjoy.