Jesse

V2 - "Official Release Week"

9 hours ago, Phil | OG said:

They need to get on this shit with "away" cops, you're one of many that post on the forums saying "Oh I haven't played in months because the server sucks" but are still Cpl, Sgt or LT. The fuck? Get em outta here for someone that wants to contribute.

In the works.

10 hours ago, Phil | OG said:

They need to get on this shit with "away" cops, you're one of many that post on the forums saying "Oh I haven't played in months because the server sucks" but are still Cpl, Sgt or LT. The fuck? Get em outta here for someone that wants to contribute.

dude your penis is massive

J9HUNNA, Revenant and Slick like this

On 6/29/2019 at 5:02 AM, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

Ok... I got my new sit/stand desk together and my PC is back in commission... no more garbage frames on a laptop... 

I’m ready for V2!!

I feel the same way 

cHIP oTLE likes this

Just sayin.. the amount of people that have probably stopped playing Asylum and to never join again (for now) due to the crashes is probably huge. Sooner v2 comes around the sooner those crashes are fixed (hopefully). 

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

ETA

ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA ETA 

We're currently working around the clock on it basically. We'll see where we're at tomorrow. We wipe a few things off the list and several more pop up. Nearly all server code has been re-written for current stuff in. Also, a lot has changed clientside code wise to improve readability, functionality, and making stuff more scale-able.

However, we are in my opinion about 24hrs - 36hrs behind where I expected to be. Not necessarily that many development hours, just a day and a half behind schedule. Which is pretty good considering I gave the week almost a month ago. It does look like we may need to push it to release next mid-week (Which if we do that, we'll release with the contact stuff and such at the same time). However, we could do it Saturday. Really depends how our testing continues and what we realize we're forgetting and what is missing as we go. I also work Sat-Mon, so I'd really rather not release it then leave for work in the event issues crop up while I'm working, I wouldn't be able to do anything.

You can see below we literally have timestamps at all times of day... 3AM, 4AM, 12PM, 1PM, etc...

0f188c16490cf55ebfe063b60c9b4dac.png

9819ba0770fc0e28411d3e9290ed88fc.png

d6f66f394501f75c9eed060c67b0016f.png

11 minutes ago, Jesse said:

We're currently working around the clock on it basically. We'll see where we're at tomorrow. We wipe a few things off the list and several more pop up. Nearly all server code has been re-written for current stuff in. Also, a lot has changed clientside code wise to improve readability, functionality, and making stuff more scale-able.

However, we are in my opinion about 24hrs - 36hrs behind where I expected to be. Not necessarily that many development hours, just a day and a half behind schedule. Which is pretty good considering I gave the week almost a month ago. It does look like we may need to push it to release next mid-week (Which if we do that, we'll release with the contact stuff and such at the same time). However, we could do it Saturday. Really depends how our testing continues and what we realize we're forgetting and what is missing as we go. I also work Sat-Mon, so I'd really rather not release it then leave for work in the event issues crop up while I'm working, I wouldn't be able to do anything.

You can see below we literally have timestamps at all times of day... 3AM, 4AM, 12PM, 1PM, etc...

0f188c16490cf55ebfe063b60c9b4dac.png

9819ba0770fc0e28411d3e9290ed88fc.png

d6f66f394501f75c9eed060c67b0016f.png

Im sorry, but you cant keep doing this.

{-M-} likes this