Rogue Cop Guidelines Suggestion

Hello,

I believe that the APD should work to create a set of grey area guidelines for cops that could play as rogue cops on the server. 

This would include:
 - A set of guidelines on what is too far for a corrupt cop to do without a proper role-play attitude. 
 - The ability for a single officer to man one checkpoint gate with new options of interaction with Bounty Hunters & Rebels.
 - More options for corrupt officers to offer rebels to keep their weapons and loadout for a bribery RP. (If the role-play isn't sufficient then they wouldn't have the opportunity) (Officer->Gang off limits)

I just want to say that I put some thought into this idea but I believe that the actual guidelines and Role-Play dynamic should be an idea processed and worked on by Admins and Higher-Ups while also hearing out the requests of Civilians, Bounty Hunters & Rebels, who would be interested in a more role-play intensive dynamic.

On 6/29/2019 at 3:11 AM, Mayhem said:

You can always role play as a corrupt cop but you are likely to get caught.

I'm not asking that we make it a part of the code and guidelines. I'd say that there would be a more extensive list added of different interactions that could introduce different scenarios. 
Ones that wouldn't be an problem but, could lead to different situations. 

Obviously everyone assumes negative situations on breaking the rules and code. Honestly at this moment, I don't even think it's worth the battle with how everyone responded negatively to it. 

On 6/29/2019 at 8:47 AM, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Out of all light bulbs you really are not a smart one are you?

Hearing your opinion on the matter would have helped to sway my position on the matter. 
Although considering you used a pun and then berated me for the purpose of disagreeing with my idea shows you don't take the idea with the slightest bit of thought.

I appreciate the pun tho. Ha

On 6/29/2019 at 1:35 PM, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

There are corrupt cops, they just get blacklisted when people find out about them, no different than real life. Encouraging cops to be corrupt would be a step in the wrong direction i think. 

I appreciate your thought on the matter. I would agree that.

Just now, Bandit said:

Baby steps. Try “forgetting” someone when you’re leaving bank and we can talk

That sounds like a harsh move if they were restrained.
But a kind second chance if they were "unarmed" and role-playing a victim. (didn't fire)

I don't want to get too invested in the thought, I wouldn't be corrupt, just would look for every role-play opportunity.

I was a corrupt cop... but in a playful, fun way.

like one time, while undercover, someone was trolling all the vehicle spawns in Kavala with hemmts, so I took a hemmt ALL THE WAY to the old east coke field, busted someone, then offered them the hemmt to chop...  they didn’t take me up on the offer, which is good because the hemmt was still locked...

also, I allowed Aleec to jump out of my heli to avoid getting busted...

oh, and one time, I took a civs orca (he was a REAL asshole) and I left it somewhere to be stolen.

.... I guess me getting demoted from Corporal all the way to cadet was warranted...

i love the the idea of corrupt cops tho...

+1

Edited by •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE
Mason and Lightbulb like this