What is unused / not needed?

Jesse

@Jesse

The real reason why you are asking this question "what is unused / not needed" are because of the money value for the time it takes. 

We really should be looking at what can we "reward" the people of asylum, I believe strongly we should reward those who grind.

Also we need to overlook activity's to make them more fun.

These are select few activity's but shows risking allot is not worth the reward.

• Lumber and oil  ( risk depending on vehicle for low reward ) $56,000 HEMMT   
  • Phosphorus & Hydro ( risk depending on vehicle for low reward ) $56,000 HEMMT 

Both activity's will take me an hour to get my return on my investment, also setting up the HEMMT for oil is a pain in the arse.

• Running oil with 3 people, 2 in boats, 1 in orca, with an experienced pilot and slinging ( a full HEMMT of running ,110 Rubber and 240 ish oil, took 1 hour and a return profit of  150k Risking orca)

Few Changes that could make asylum a bit more enjoyable.

• Add - Oil Trader Implement in pygros
  • Add - Laser Tag ( either remove markers or make it so laser tag we can stake money and re implement )
  • Add- Markers at home improvement for government owned buildings.
  • Add -  scroll wheel instant repairs at gas stations.
  • Add - Reversing into a gas station scroll wheel options to add ( Repair kits into inventory, Nitro , tracker, alarm ) - with percentage bar progress.
  • Add - Vote, Day time and or weather conditions.
  • Change - Lottery operation example below.
  • 1 per restart, all players can purchase a number of tickets and then winner is announced, Smaller but more frequent winners.
  • Weekly lottery cross both servers and announced every Friday, Bigger but more entertain-able winnings.
  • Add - Seized vehicles that restart spawn inside evidence locker.
  • Add - NVG's at gas stations
  • Change - Only 1 turf pops per restart. ( allows gangs  /  Smaller groups to use the perks of the turf more longer than just 1 restart )
  • Add - blue and green pilot coveralls. 
  • Add - Different colour option of NVG's
Leroy Jenkins and Clockwerk like this
13 minutes ago, Smee said:

@Jesse

The real reason why you are asking this question "what is unused / not needed" are because of the money value for the time it takes. 

We really should be looking at what can we "reward" the people of asylum, I believe strongly we should reward those who grind.

Also we need to overlook activity's to make them more fun.

These are select few activity's but shows risking allot is not worth the reward.

• Lumber and oil  ( risk depending on vehicle for low reward ) $56,000 HEMMT   
  • Phosphorus & Hydro ( risk depending on vehicle for low reward ) $56,000 HEMMT 

Both activity's will take me an hour to get my return on my investment, also setting up the HEMMT for oil is a pain in the arse.

• Running oil with 3 people, 2 in boats, 1 in orca, with an experienced pilot and slinging ( a full HEMMT of running ,110 Rubber and 240 ish oil, took 1 hour and a return profit of  150k Risking orca)

Few Changes that could make asylum a bit more enjoyable.

• Add - Oil Trader Implement in pygros
  • Add - Laser Tag ( either remove markers or make it so laser tag we can stake money and re implement )
  • Add- Markers at home improvement for government owned buildings.
  • Add -  scroll wheel instant repairs at gas stations.
  • Add - Reversing into a gas station scroll wheel options to add ( Repair kits into inventory, Nitro , tracker, alarm ) - with percentage bar progress.
  • Add - Vote, Day time and or weather conditions.
  • Change - Lottery operation example below.
  • 1 per restart, all players can purchase a number of tickets and then winner is announced, Smaller but more frequent winners.
  • Weekly lottery cross both servers and announced every Friday, Bigger but more entertain-able winnings.
  • Add - Seized vehicles that restart spawn inside evidence locker.
  • Add - NVG's at gas stations
  • Change - Only 1 turf pops per restart. ( allows gangs  /  Smaller groups to use the perks of the turf more longer than just 1 restart )
  • Add - blue and green pilot coveralls. 
  • Add - Different colour option of NVG's

Add - Oil Trader Implement in pygros...commodities is in pyrgos, Ive sold there all the time(unless you get more from oil trader) then sure add it in makes sense.Should buff oil prices back to what they used to be,it was a good legal way to make money an the risk was moderate.Oil cartel should produce rubber again also,an maybe find another spot for people to fight the 2 spots not are just meh,thought the oil platform would be cool but it is not at all.the salt flats was kinda aids,but you could at least defend it an attack it with just a few people.

Add - NVG's at gas stations...Wasn't this a thing like 2-3 years ago?Should do it tbh can get other stuff there why not those.

Add -  scroll wheel instant repairs at gas stations. Its not instant but its there still did it a couple weeks ago,pain in the ass to get the option most times,maybe make it a littler bit easier.

Change - Only 1 turf pops per restart. ( allows gangs  /  Smaller groups to use the perks of the turf more longer than just 1 restart ).

I feel the 3 per reset is fine,offers more options to do something big or small gangs,If a gang don't use the turfs that's on them imho...What if the gang can charge the smaller gang(s) a small fee say for example a 1-5% or a max of 10% of a cut of the money to use drug dealer in turfs maybe? 10% seems kinda steep,but it could set up gang alliances an maybe form some relationships for the smaller gangs with the bigger gangs,the way im seeing it for smaller gang(s) is so it makes it approachable for them to the bigger gang(s) with the potential to learn if they wanna learn the game an create more competition in the future.

Leroy Jenkins likes this
On 7/1/2019 at 9:50 PM, Azeh said:

This imo was fine when it gave you rubber. The oil platform is also a shit location. Thoughts?

You can barley push the oil cartel location if its a good gang capping it, you still can but its literally the most easiest defended area put it back by salt flats

On 7/2/2019 at 10:46 AM, Bazzajack said:

Major crimes

Cops didn't become cops to be budget Cartel fighters at a constant disadvantage, it's boring getting on cop to be repetedly go from bank to prison to Fed

- Remove Major crimes happening simultaneously 

- Add a flat cooldown between all Major crimes, about 30 mins

- Fix the cops tasking payouts for bank, prison, Fed                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ( Every cop used to get the tasking but anyone getting it these days its about 2, also make it just payout to every cop at the end of the event because softloging removes it anyways

Cops literally have 0 reason to want to goto Bank, Fed, Prison other than they have to because they’re just wasting tons of gear/vehicles unless there is a Sgt. on that can help push and sometimes the higher ups even say your not required to go because all day its been Bank to Prison to Bank to Prison and then one person running and hiding in fed, I think they should add if someone has just been sitting somewhere in fed to long it gives away their location instead of being forced to play hide and seek with one unarmed civ or with a rook. Also add a new way to get money or change up the existing methods like its always still fun and unpredictable but its always the same thing over and over again make it like somewhat more dynamic I don’t know if thats possible but it would be cool to see. Like the chop shop wanting specific vehicles the drug dealer could want specific drugs or black market wanting specific weapons ya know.

Edited by Johnny Boy
On 7/2/2019 at 4:56 PM, DankBud said:

could ifrits an orcas have a ever so slightly buff to glass damage so you dont get shot out in like 5-10 bullets,and maybe help promote some hot drops again,was one of the main reasons why i wanted to fly,there just cool to see too,Also since most cops on have 7.62 or the mxsw an seems like there being handed out more often then i ever remember.

I totally agree with this. It's super hard to make aggressive pushes especially against DS and FSA cus they one tap you out of your shit and then you lose your ability to push. Thats part of what makes tower drug so difficult to fight vs an established defense. The only concern i would have is for the ability of smaller gangs to have a snowballs chance in hell to fight bigger gangs. I wouldn't want the smaller gangs with less access to rpgs, etc to just get zerged by ifrits and helis and never have a chance to win the fights. On the other hand these changes would make large gang v gang fights much more fun imo. 

Leroy Jenkins likes this

I think a good tweak to oil would be to make it such that any gas sold on the island has a cartel tax that goes to owners of the oil cartel. As a boon the whoever owns the cartel doesnt pay that tax. Then make it so that you cant refuel in your garage/or that doing so also pays the cartel owners. You could also add another one or two oil rig locations that the cartel cap rotates between. 

Leroy Jenkins likes this
1 hour ago, fr4dj0e said:

I think a good tweak to oil would be to make it such that any gas sold on the island has a cartel tax that goes to owners of the oil cartel. As a boon the whoever owns the cartel doesnt pay that tax. Then make it so that you cant refuel in your garage/or that doing so also pays the cartel owners. You could also add another one or two oil rig locations that the cartel cap rotates between. 

adding one more oil might not hurt,but it also might make it to easy as far as risk/reward goes. They also moved it ALOT closer to shore,so time wise its alot better since if your not a long time player those boats an what not can glitch and be sketch at times. Even if you dont have oil cartel the cut is like what 1 processed oil? that is like $200 nothing an that's PER barrel,what ever rubber you gain from it with or with out talent cancels that loss out an you get from 1-4 per barrel at a time.

Edited by DankBud
Leroy Jenkins likes this

I always thought hunting was a cool idea, but it was severely limited by extremely low animal population, almost nonexistent respawns, and only being one small zone on the map. If performance allows, I think hunting could be a viable legal career with higher spawn rates and more zones (or just spawing animals randomly outside of cities). Hunting as it currently stands may as well not be in the game otherwise. 

bunni likes this

I would say add one major crime or like a bank or something to where u have to roleplay it out. Just test it I would like to see how it turns out compared to this current state of major crimes. I think it would be more fun if people had to get hostages and stuff instead of show up and shoot instantly 

On 7/26/2019 at 11:46 AM, Mikkarma said:

I would definitely say the night times are way too short. Also the removal of rain was pretty bad in my opinion as it brought another layer of stealth gameplay and immersion. 

Stfu rain just lowers FPS and nighttime is retarded. Nobody likes it but u

王 rando 王 likes this

Ability to craft clothing and vests would be cool.  Also, I don't see how it makes sense that if you turn yourself in at a courthouse you have to pay your whole bounty.  If you turn yourself in at police hq you are automatically guaranteed a half ticket.