V2 - Follow up 7/1/19

Jesse

Hey all,

During our staff meeting some members expressed that they'd like me to put out an update to you guys and address some commonly asked questions.

1. When will V2 be released? - Sometime on the week of July 14th - 20th. Probably the later portion of the week either Thurs at midnight or so or Friday. In my opinion we are on track to meet this goal and we have a bit of additional help to make it happen even more now. See this thread for more details -> http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/106404-v2-official-release-week/
  2. Will my shit save? - Yes, majority.
  3. Will I lose my housing? - No, all housing inventory and locations should maintain.
  4. Will I lose my current loadout? - Yes, due to a defect in existing code we are going be wiping all active loadouts and global compensating a general dollar amount for everyone. If you require additional money put in a compensation request for it at that time. We'll have a log of what everyone had so please don't try to bullshit us... You could get "comp banned" or something along those lines...
  5. Will I lose my talents? - Yes, your talents will get reset. You'll maintain your EXP and x amount of talents, however you'll have to re-insert them to the tree.
  6. Will the server issues be fixed? - I would hope so... However, we can't be sure until it goes live. The goal of V2 is to have a very basic Asylum mission without the glitter essentially. Some features will be disabled and added at a later date. This way if the issue is there upon release the amount of things we have to check and figure out will be extremely minimal and we should have resolved in a few days ideally.
  7. Will my gang bank go away or anything gang related? - No.
  8. What will happen to infamy/honor? - Maintained or refunded. May need to re-enter like talents. However, you'd be comped essentially the amount. This will not be implemented immediately on release.

Any other questions just ask.

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Hey all,

During our staff meeting some members expressed that they'd like me to put out an update to you guys and address some commonly asked questions.

1. When will V2 be released? - Sometime on the week of July 14th - 20th. Probably the later portion of the week either Thurs at midnight or so or Friday. In my opinion we are on track to meet this goal and we have a bit of additional help to make it happen even more now. See this thread for more details -> http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/106404-v2-official-release-week/
  2. Will my shit save? - Yes, majority.
  3. Will I lose my housing? - No, all housing inventory and locations should maintain.
  4. Will I lose my current loadout? - Yes, due to a defect in existing code we are going be wiping all active loadouts and global compensating a general dollar amount for everyone. If you require additional money put in a compensation request for it at that time. We'll have a log of what everyone had so please don't try to bullshit us... You could get "comp banned" or something along those lines...
  5. Will I lose my talents? - Yes, your talents will get reset. You'll maintain your EXP and x amount of talents, however you'll have to re-insert them to the tree.
  6. Will the server issues be fixed? - I would hope so... However, we can't be sure until it goes live. The goal of V2 is to have a very basic Asylum mission without the glitter essentially. Some features will be disabled and added at a later date. This way if the issue is there upon release the amount of things we have to check and figure out will be extremely minimal and we should have resolved in a few days ideally.
  7. Will my gang bank go away or anything gang related? - No.

Any other questions just ask.

Thanks!

infamy and honor? 

10 hours ago, DankBud said:

so with v2 around the corner an what not,should we expect a gang wars event too maybe?

Would be good.

To be fair outside of the finals one of the best gang wars in terms of barely anyone getting hit like usual.

Wonder if the final winners did ever get Thier prizes tho

2 hours ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

Try hand out the rewards this time

giphy.gif

Its funny how the first place winners were the only ones who got rewarded yet you guys cry about not getting it for some reason. Prime didn't get shit and they don't bitch at all.  Are all of you just retarded?

Just now, Roice said:

giphy.gif

Its funny how the first place winners were the only ones who got rewarded yet you guys cry about not getting it for some reason. Prime didn't get shit and they don't bitch at all.  Are all of you just retarded?

had to keep it for yourseslf!!! SCUMMY ADMIN!!!!

make me a taco

Roice and Fried Rice like this
1 hour ago, Roice said:

giphy.gif

Been like 4 months and we still don’t have the in game tag btw. Messaged you, owners, and devs multiple times. 

Also prime didnt get shit because they got 4-0’d

Batcan and Connor McGregor like this
3 hours ago, Roice said:

giphy.gif

I still don't see a gang house next to rebel in my spawn option... but you're right Roice! people that complain about not getting the prizes for winning a competition are so retarded! Very_Mad_Emoji_Icon_ios10_large.png?v=1542436019

36 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Been like 4 months and we still don’t have the in game tag btw. Messaged you, owners, and devs multiple times. 

Also prime didnt get shit because they got 4-0’d

Believe whatever helps you sleep at night tryhard. I quite honestly couldn't care any less. I provided as much of the reward as I am capable of providing. It sounds like your beef is with people higher up the chain then me.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

I still don't see a gang house next to rebel in my spawn option... but you're right Roice! people that complain about not getting the prizes for winning a competition are so retarded! Very_Mad_Emoji_Icon_ios10_large.png?v=1542436019

You kinda have to play the server to own a house

Jake and Patrick Swayze like this