o7 boys

its been a great time here on asylum and ive had some great memories playing here. Ive moved on to bigger things in my life and no longer have the patience for asylum. As a parting gift I have gave away 50-200k to each member playing at around 12:20 7/3/19. About 56 members who now can purchase a prowler full of strippers. I always wanted to be in the APD and when i got in it was sub par. not worth it. I lived my dream of being in farmersville for about 1 day, before the 5 mil i payed to get in was seized by the gods. The people who have made my time enjoyable here are as follows;

Beemo, Jom, Sativa, the rest of the israelis, BW Justi, Taylor Goldberg, madlibs, kny, joshua quep, farmer steve, bag of funyuns, mayhem(YT Asylum Mayhem), and whoever taught me how to excavate my first time on the server. If i left u out you probably dont care but if you do lmk.

FUCK12

o7- quesadilla (aka no$, nedmoney, NSA home computer)

Lightbulb likes this
11 hours ago, quesadilla said:

its been a great time here on asylum and ive had some great memories playing here. Ive moved on to bigger things in my life and no longer have the patience for asylum. As a parting gift I have gave away 50-200k to each member playing at around 12:20 7/3/19. About 56 members who now can purchase a prowler full of strippers. I always wanted to be in the APD and when i got in it was sub par. not worth it. I lived my dream of being in farmersville for about 1 day, before the 5 mil i payed to get in was seized by the gods. The people who have made my time enjoyable here are as follows;

Beemo, Jom, Sativa, the rest of the israelis, BW Justi, Taylor Goldberg, madlibs, kny, joshua quep, farmer steve, bag of funyuns, mayhem(YT Asylum Mayhem), and whoever taught me how to excavate my first time on the server. If i left u out you probably dont care but if you do lmk.

FUCK12

o7- quesadilla (aka no$, nedmoney, NSA home computer)

whose alt is this?

4 hours ago, Batcan said:

whose alt is this?

No ones. He was a cool guy but he bought a bunch of scripted money like a douche. I was in a gang with him ran by these three Jews and he was good, not even sure why he's quiting foreal. 

Edited by justi