Pour one out....

LMFAO @Demon! YOU FUCKING RETARD!  GOT KICKED OUT BY HOUSE HONEY DICKS OUT OF KAVALA AND STARTED HACKING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  LMFAO YOU FUCKING SCRUB.   BRO YOU FUCKING MISERABLE RETARD!  EVEN WITH HACKS YOU WEREN'T THAT GOOD...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  YOU MUST HAVE HAD A STROKE LIKE ANOTHER PERSON I AM FOND OF!?!?!?!?  FUCKING JUST UNINSTALL YOU BRAIN DEAD BRIT BONG!  NO WAY YOU JUST USED THAT SHIT ON KOTH YOU ARE JUST TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME AND NO AMOUNT OF LETS PLAYS CAN SAVE YOU

Kawaii and Soviet Toaster like this
1 hour ago, Walt said:

11 minutes ago, Quenton said:

I'm more interested in seeing Olympus's ban list lol

Quenton likes this

Do you ever think that your mother is not proud of you? For instance, do you remember moments of your childhood without your father? yes? That's because he could not stand your silly, stupid ass. I truly believe that your father ejected sperm into your mother and thought "This sperm means nothing. It will create nothing." And you are that nothing. You are truly an insignificant being on this planet. You will never make anything of yourself nor will you positively impact any lives you touch. 

Sceptre and Kawaii like this