Pour one out....

Why does nobody use cheats smartly? Ive been cheating on bohemia interactive games for YEARS!! Or so people tell me. Wanna know how i havent been caught? I use my BRAIN. I wake up at 0500 every morning and get on that grindstone! You gotta train good to be good. My cheats, my unfair advantages are my hard work! And dedication! Also despite my lack of brain cells, im still more intelligent than half of the population of BI games. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :100: :right_facing_fist: :fire: :right_facing_fist: :fire: :trophy:

8 hours ago, jphman said:

Why does nobody use cheats smartly? Ive been cheating on bohemia interactive games for YEARS!! Or so people tell me. Wanna know how i havent been caught? I use my BRAIN. I wake up at 0500 every morning and get on that grindstone! You gotta train good to be good. My cheats, my unfair advantages are my hard work! And dedication! Also despite my lack of brain cells, im still more intelligent than half of the population of BI games. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :100: :right_facing_fist: :fire: :right_facing_fist: :fire: :trophy:

Haha so funny bro

10 hours ago, jphman said:

;( i dont think you realise how sad this is. 

3 hours ago, Naltron said:

;( i dont think you realise how sad this is. 

I'm just memeing, but in all honesty people are absolutely retarded when using cheats. If you are going to cheat atleast try to be smart about it, you know?

On 7/4/2019 at 12:41 AM, Tyler said:

I mean let's be honest we all knew @MrGrav1ty was going to cheat again we almost made a running bet on how long to get banned from him getting un-permed for cheating... but @Professor Pericles bruh wtf never expected you to cheat lmao i guess thats what happens when you dgaf anymore tho.

Didnt expect @Professor Pericles To cheat when there was a video of this guy tping around rebel some years ago.