Ultor Recruitment [S2]

If anybody would like to join our discord and play with us for a little bit before applying just find an Ultor member in game and text them for a discord link. We do not have strict entry requirements so you will most likely be accepted for applying, we just want some order and people who are willing to put in a slight amount of effort to join. If accepted we will dm you a link to our discord. We will not reply accepted or denied in comments.

We recently moved our gang house so if you join in the next day or two (Writing this July 26th) and see very few people in the gang that's why I swear xD

Requirements

Must be active

No hour requirement

Willing to follow orders and tactics in combat situations

Not toxic(ex. don't trash talk, don't taunt, be respectful to other people and gangs)

Financially Stable preferred

Must be in Discord while playing, do not need to be in channel with anybody though

Application (Copy and paste in comments)

In-game name:

Arma 3 hours (No minimum but more is good):

Previous/Current Gangs:

How active are you?:

Why do you want to join Ultor?:

How many hours do you have on Asylum? You can just put the amount of talent points you have): 

Additional Info

Leaders are myself (Veezara), Adam, and Zought. Text one of us in game if you want more info

At the moment we have about 18 members, about half of them are not regularly active though

Gang house may move locations at some point, all members will be informed prior to move

We try to remain neutral or friends with most gangs, no current major enemies

We will still obviously take cartels and fight other gangs but we respect them and hope they respect us back

Edited by Veezara
HuNNeRz likes this

In-game name: HuNNeRz 

Arma 3 hours (No minimum but more is good): 673 Hours

Previous/Current Gangs: No known gangs :(

How active are you?: Very very active, I've been playing at least 16 hours every day, I legit do nothing else -.-

Why do you want to join Ultor?: I have seen you guys around and you seem like a pretty cool and experienced gang and I just wanted to try this out :)

How many hours do you have on Asylum? You can just put the amount of talent points you have: 25 Of them Bad Bois

Note: I am financially stable, I have over $1,200,000 Net Worth ($700,000 Cash)

Edited by HuNNeRz

-game name: Big Fred

Arma 3 hours (No minimum but more is good): 3800

Previous/Current Gangs: Mostly kebab delivery services in Kavala.

Used to be the lead singer in Aerosmith.

How active are you? : I disconnected my PC and bought a Squat Rack instead.

Why do you want to join Ultor ?:  I was invited while AFK:ing in Pyrgos... just wanted to make it official.

How many hours do you have on Asylum? You can just put the amount of talent point s you have): too many.

n-game name: Michael

Arma 3 hours (No minimum but more is good): 11

Previous/Current Gangs: none

How active are you?: active

Why do you want to join Ultor?: Cause i want this to be my first gang

How many hours do you have on Asylum? You can just put the amount of talent points you have):  4

On 7/9/2019 at 6:12 AM, Big Fred said:

-game name: Big Fred

Arma 3 hours (No minimum but more is good): 3800

Previous/Current Gangs: Mostly kebab delivery services in Kavala.

Used to be the lead singer in Aerosmith.

How active are you? : I disconnected my PC and bought a Squat Rack instead.

Why do you want to join Ultor ?:  I was invited while AFK:ing in Pyrgos... just wanted to make it official.

How many hours do you have on Asylum? You can just put the amount of talent point s you have): too many.

How much do you squat is the real question

Big Fred likes this

In-game name: Ronald

Arma 3 hours (No minimum but more is good): 656 hours

Previous/Current Gangs: I used to be with the gang Imperium 2 years ago

How active are you?: Im planning on wasting my life away on the server this summer

Why do you want to join Ultor?: I see you have alot of turf and that you are quite experienced

How many hours do you have on Asylum? You can just put the amount of talent points you have): 27/27

In-game name: Grandma Nancy

Arma 3 hours (No minimum but more is good): 2950

Previous/Current Gangs: N/A

How active are you?: Pretty active

Why do you want to join Ultor?: I would like to fight people and make money.

How many hours do you have on Asylum? You can just put the amount of talent points you have):  All 27 talent points

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 3:13 PM, RonaldSlikMnPik said:

In-game name: Ronald

Arma 3 hours (No minimum but more is good): 656 hours

Previous/Current Gangs: I used to be with the gang Imperium 2 years ago

How active are you?: Im planning on wasting my life away on the server this summer

Why do you want to join Ultor?: I see you have alot of turf and that you are quite experienced

How many hours do you have on Asylum? You can just put the amount of talent points you have): 27/27

I don't remember your name. Are you sure you actually played with Imperium for more than a day?

• 8 months later...