Idk about everyone else.. but I can't think of a time in the recent past that I've been this excited about Asylum. 

From what I know,  v2 is going to be awesome. I'm curious as to what others are most excited for. And what they hope to see the most. Obviously these are uncharted waters with asylum.  Thoughts?

indian, Dally, Steve and 12 others like this
Just now, Scott said:

There will (hopefully) be people to kill and rob. Been like playing in a desert for a couple years now. 

I know I've personally been in a ton of random fights when ever I join the server. I will agree that it's a lot more cop vs rebels. But I love the fact its random. Scheduled fights just are not my thing.. Plus, "our town" on server 1 are my latest enemy in athria. Those pricks....

Scott, DankBud and Steve like this
9 minutes ago, Alec-I said:

hopefully some more players and no frequent server crashes. Also would be nice to have some more cops that aren't just playing teamspeak tag.

not had a good career cop rival since NorwegianViking. DK is carrying the apd right now he needs some heeelp

I'll convince your pal hotwings to come back and you can have some more fun with him :ph34r:

Alec-I likes this

Hoping some new money making methods.

possibly add crafting of scopes onto your gun if you have 2 iron ingot, 1 glass

maybe add crafting RPG rounds.

also curious how scotch will be affected. Not sure if this has been addressed yet but everyone knows you need to show storage for scotch to age. Since inventory is going to be different now getting rid of the use of crates. Are scotch barrels still going to be a thing? And if so does that mean you can have barrels plus extra inventory for Y inventory

Bherky and MR. COW like this

I'll probably just do what I normally do and set up at some sort of red zone ex. Prison Break or something like that too and snipe away.  I know there will be plenty of them if some people are coming back.  Maybe my friends will get on and we will roll around as a gang like good times.  The biggest thing is I want to do all this without getting dc'd :P might play a lot more if things get really good.

Edited by Wop
18 hours ago, Scott said:

There will (hopefully) be people to kill and rob. Been like playing in a desert for a couple years now. 

only a small portion of that is an Asylum issue. Arma 3 as a whole is in it's death throes.  

16 hours ago, Alec-I said:

hopefully some more players and no frequent server crashes. Also would be nice to have some more cops that aren't just playing teamspeak tag.

not had a good career cop rival since NorwegianViking. DK is carrying the apd right now he needs some heeelp

too bad that won't happen with the current staff. people thought it'd be a good idea to turn the APD into a gang with required fighting, last I checked the primary weapon was the voice. Oh, okay, you wanna RP with people doing a bank? You can't because Lieutenant Cumguzzler, Sergeant Cock Swallower, Senior Constable Cum Rag, and 4 Constables following behind to lick up any cum that might have dripped off during the proverbial (and literal, in some cases) blowbang show up on the scene to try and suicide rush everything while yelling at you for trying to roleplay. 

"FOLLOWZ MY VIRTUAL RANK IN DE VIDEO GAME OR YOU WILL GET POINTS!!!"

Edited by Reformed epTic