Sign in to follow this  
Mitch (IFRIT)

V2 hype

Idk about everyone else.. but I can't think of a time in the recent past that I've been this excited about Asylum. 

From what I know,  v2 is going to be awesome. I'm curious as to what others are most excited for. And what they hope to see the most. Obviously these are uncharted waters with asylum.  Thoughts?

Gas masks from the Contact DLC. I'm quitting if they don't get added for Civs/undercovers at the least. If officers in general got them that'd be dope too. (They're purely cosmetic in base Arma 3.)

Give me sexy gas masks, or give me death.

Edited by Dust Runner

Just now, Scott said:

There will (hopefully) be people to kill and rob. Been like playing in a desert for a couple years now. 

I know I've personally been in a ton of random fights when ever I join the server. I will agree that it's a lot more cop vs rebels. But I love the fact its random. Scheduled fights just are not my thing.. Plus, "our town" on server 1 are my latest enemy in athria. Those pricks....

Scott, DankBud, Lucien and 1 other like this

Just now, Dust Runner said:

Gas masks from the Contact DLC. I'm quitting if they don't get added for Civs/undercovers at the least. If officers in general got them that'd be dope too. (They're purely cosmetic in base Arma 3.)

Give me sexy gas masks, or give me death.

No one cares about u,u can quit

hopefully some more players and no frequent server crashes. Also would be nice to have some more cops that aren't just playing teamspeak tag.

not had a good career cop rival since NorwegianViking. DK is carrying the apd right now he needs some heeelp

Edited by Alec-I

9 minutes ago, Alec-I said:

hopefully some more players and no frequent server crashes. Also would be nice to have some more cops that aren't just playing teamspeak tag.

not had a good career cop rival since NorwegianViking. DK is carrying the apd right now he needs some heeelp

I'll convince your pal hotwings to come back and you can have some more fun with him :ph34r:

Alec-I likes this

If the servers don't crash it will have been a success. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Wop likes this

Hoping some new money making methods.

possibly add crafting of scopes onto your gun if you have 2 iron ingot, 1 glass

maybe add crafting RPG rounds.

also curious how scotch will be affected. Not sure if this has been addressed yet but everyone knows you need to show storage for scotch to age. Since inventory is going to be different now getting rid of the use of crates. Are scotch barrels still going to be a thing? And if so does that mean you can have barrels plus extra inventory for Y inventory

eRr0r : n0 UnIT, MR. COW and Lucien like this

4 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Maybe im out of the loop but is V2 like a complete overhaul and re-do of asylum? Or like some modded version?

Either way sounds pretty damn cool

Basically Asylum but remade on new mission file to try and fix the server issue

Lucien likes this

I'll probably just do what I normally do and set up at some sort of red zone ex. Prison Break or something like that too and snipe away.  I know there will be plenty of them if some people are coming back.  Maybe my friends will get on and we will roll around as a gang like good times.  The biggest thing is I want to do all this without getting dc'd :P might play a lot more if things get really good.

Edited by Wop