@cops plz stop ramming me

Died more times to being rammed by cops to ragdoll me than actually getting sniped or fought fairly in the past week.

Stop ramming my ifrits with your prowlers and hatchbacks.

Stop ramming my ifrit with nitro to try and knock down everyone at least 10 yards behind it.

Don't knock me over, only to get out and lethal me when I don't have a bounty or a gun.

Fuckers, you're really burning my dinner on this.

@killer11 Has adopted this tactic ever since he became a professional taxi driver for his CO in the jewish military. 

The perfect strategy:

1. Let the cadets and constables pursue the bad guy into your path.

2. Ram the fuck out of said bad guy the second he gets out so he gets incapacitated and is unable to resist.

3. Restrain the bad guy and blood bag any officer that got injured by the ramming of said bad guys' vehicle.

4. Profit. well partially since now part 5 is going into action.

5. Listen to the constant complaining of said bad guy and eventually just send him to jail instantly cause who cares?

:kappa:

Perfect example:

https://gyazo.com/8fb5a6d8ead78fce0d9618e686260695

Chr1s and Arthur like this

I mean if they are ramming you on purpose with a prowler/hatch and you have it recorded then just report the dumbasses. And when i was a SGT i didnt give two fucks if 2 people were outside the ifrit and only the driver was left im ramming it anyways whether it ragdolls your friends or not.

Chr1s likes this
3 hours ago, Boris said:

Died more times to being rammed by cops to ragdoll me than actually getting sniped or fought fairly in the past week.

Stop ramming my ifrits with your prowlers and hatchbacks.

Stop ramming my ifrit with nitro to try and knock down everyone at least 10 yards behind it.

Don't knock me over, only to get out and lethal me when I don't have a bounty or a gun.

Fuckers, you're really burning my dinner on this.

tenor.gif?itemid=7633040

get gud m8 

gg rekt