RPG Poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with RPG's

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Never should have been added.

27 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Yeah really nice meta when your 100k vehicle and everyone inside gets one shot instant killed by an AOE projectile. 

Wouldn't have a problem if it did what it was supposed to. Was stated specifically to, "Disable vehicles to the point of catastrophe, but not destroy them," from what the Patch notes alluded to. The only thing I've seen them not destroy in 1 hit is Ifrits, and Ghosthawks.

I'd begrudgingly, hesitantly, and skeptically, give them an "OK I GUESS" if they ONLY EVER disabled whatever they hit. Helicopters, armored vehicles of all types (Hunter, Strider, Ifrit), HEMMTS, Vans, etc.

I just don't think it's possible to script them properly to do what I think they should be allowed to. Not to mention however they work, I'm pretty sure a 2nd one for another 38k (2 turfs even less than that with Arms) will blow it to shit anyways.

It doesn't even do justice to what in my opinion and what the patch notes stated it should be doing, because a 2nd rocket overrides the 1st rocket's intentions anyway,

BUT WAIT @Gen. Henry Arnold suggested this (credit to him)

We can do something fucking amazing that I feel most of us can unite behind. As a career cop I love this idea btw.

Evidence Locker gives 1-3 rockets based on an RNG system.

Big issue with this though: then only the RPGs will be saved from the HEMMT, stuffed into 1 guy's carryall, and flown away in heli.

My solution to the above: Make RPGs after their removal from stores, only able to be on your person if you are in a ground vehicle, no flying while one's in your inventory, same as the Federal Reserve Gold script. Then it's recycled, nice and easy.

Thoughts?

3 hours ago, Mason said:

Keep RPG's nerf the damge. Idc how many it takes to blow something up they are fun as hell. Make it take 3 to blow something up and make them 30-40k a piece. First one or 2 disables third blows it up. If you allow someone to aim, reload 3 rpgs, without pushing them or sniping them you deserve it. 

af35dd9547cabef92f28fd10f113b850.png of course you dont care how many it takes price doesnt affect you at all now does it.

Slick and bigjohn561 like this
5 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Yeah really nice meta when your 100k vehicle and everyone inside gets one shot instant killed by an AOE projectile. 

Yeah it is kind of dumb that you can buy something for 80k that can take out an armored vehicle that costs 100k and kill 5 people with 30k load outs. It's a one shot and there isn't much you can do to avoid  the rocket.

I feel like RPGs are exclusively used by DS because the only thing they're good at is running money on the empty servers. They're just a crutch for being dogshit.

They were originally introduced as "THEY WILL ONLY DISABLE VEHICLES AND NEVER DESTROY THEM", they really have no place on Asylum and anyone who disagrees is either shit, clueless, or someone who has an equally valid opinion and deserves to be allowed to express it.

Edited by Boris
1 hour ago, Boris said:

I feel like RPGs are exclusively used by DS because the only thing they're good at is running money on the empty servers. They're just a crutch for being dogshit.

They were originally introduced as "THEY WILL ONLY DISABLE VEHICLES AND NEVER DESTROY THEM", they really have no place on Asylum and anyone who disagrees is either shit, clueless, or someone who has an equally valid opinion and deserves to be allowed to express it.

This.

25 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

The idea that was being toyed around was removing from rebel to purchase, but, kept in air drops and APD Vault Raid.

Makes them more rare and more valuable. I give that a +1   If this was a thing would tubes still be purchasable and just the rounds need to be found

4 hours ago, Boris said:

No matter what "DS" does we are shitters or w/e name you guys have called us over the last 4-5 years,But AT LEAST get your facts right,we dont run money on empty servers.

Also,please for the love of god stay in a gang for more then a month an rep tags with pride.Plus you suck at cartels so your no different then us. NERd

•ÐŠ• Randy and Maaqs like this
24 minutes ago, DankBud said:

No matter what "DS" does we are shitters or w/e name you guys have called us over the last 4-5 years,But AT LEAST get your facts right,we dont run money on empty servers.

Also,please for the love of god stay in a gang for more then a month an rep tags with pride.Plus you suck at cartels so your no different then us. NERd

Please don’t talk shit about cartels when I was single handily shitting on your gang during gang wars...... Also do you know what a space button is???

Kyle_ likes this
1 hour ago, DankBud said:

LMAO WHO ARE YOU?

Innate, Joshhh, Kyle_ and 4 others like this

Just an idea here but:

Remove the RPG and add the offroad or jeep with the SPG. Though the damage the SPG does should be equivalint to the RPG not the current tank killing power bohimia gave it. Would add another layer to fighting and is not a simple switch to RPG and win weapon.

Rpg’s are just a fun thing to do from time to time,not meant for cartels particularly, one of the more player made rules imo cause who wants to roll up in a ifrit to get blown up? I feel thats the main reason rpgs are hated on the server so much, no one complains when the cops get blown up just ends up on the forums for people to enjoy....If your one of the people who think its a ”crutch” for shit shot players then your just being ignorant..reason i say that is because 9/10 times the “cartel” gangs just sit in side chat talkin shit to the people who own the cartel to get them to come fight, people did that to us we would just troll them an blow em up,7/10 times they would just leave the server.....ive said it before, if these hardcore fighting gangs want more competitive fights an people TO fight...1)turn off your cheats(its insane how many people do it)

2)Learn to accept the answer no..alot of the time owner of the cartels are busy doing other things.Cartels are not the only thing to do in the game.

3)Cartels are only so much fun,if you die over an over sometimes you just gotta call it an take a break.

Alec-I and Judg3 like this

I think removing them may be a bit harsh and increase the amount of people driving around without any strategy in ifrits but limiting people to only being able to hold 2 rockets at a time (1 in backpack 1 in RPG ) or something along those lines could be a possible solution. Just my opinion, doesn't mean all you people with a different opinion need to attack me for being dumb :P