Hello Asylum, I would like to talk about some issues that I think just aren’t right.  I think some bans are getting out of hand. People are being banned for “expressing their opinions”. Admins, players, for an example. Jihadi John walks two Kilometers in full gear, he gets tired of walking with no Red Gulls and some players are just sitting in a bush waiting. He hears his name being called and disconnects. He tries to tell the admins for his mistakes because of his anger, but they don’t reason and only say “we told you it was a perm next time”. So Jihadi John who the admins hate, cannot get away with doing that in anger and says he will do anything to be unbanned. But its ok to people tell other gangs / players to kill themselves, swallow pills, call them a faggot, because it's out of anger on a cartel? Favored players of the admins can do special tasks like make songs, write things on paper and get away with it? People who don’t completely ride the admins get treated like shit, I’ve had an admin who didn’t watch the footage of the report just banned me, fought for me to stay banned. When I told him, I want the footage and want him to review it, my ban is lifted, and the case is “closed”. The admin didn’t say one word. Why can admins try to get rid of the gang's name Isis because it's inappropriate, but groups can be named “nigs” “tranny killers” all because of favorites. Me roleplaying a Jihad is a “shitty roleplay”, but someone did it years ago?  I can be told to swallow pills, but if I mis gender somebody that’s a straight ban or and admin jail...  I’m not saying I haven't done these things in retaliation, nor am I in the right to say this. - Jihadtage coming SOON. 

The Jihadi John likes this

Hi Jim, let's dive into the things you have said here.

First, bans are pretty lenient. But we hate when we give warning to someone, and they continue those actions. There are many people within this community who have yielded a warning given to them and are here to tell about it. 

Regardless of why you are walking 2 km without the proper y inventory, it's ultimately  your responsibility to stay in-game within the rules. By your description of events, you through and through combat logged. Although I can empathize with why you had disconnected, it doesn't make it right. 

I also want to say that sometimes we do dislike players more than others for they cause a rather large headache. But I can assure you that no one on the team bans anyone without evidence. We have never gone on anyone's word alone. Evidence must be submitted. So any ill feelings towards a individual cannot be used solely for a server rule ban. Either a violation occurred, or it did not. It's that simple.  

Let's address the side-chat banter. I will agree that often, these basement dwelling pre-teen's tend to take it rather far when speaking without repercussion  Sadly this is a common theme across the internet. When a admin see's this type of behavior, typically we address it by telling them to take a break etc. I can think of a recent few cases where people have taken it too far, not yielded the warning and received a ban. The latter two statements there often happen where no one but the end user and the admin will see or hear of it. As often, people don't brag that they were told to take a break and relax. They tend to just revolt and get the memes and laughter from their friends. Then they make it worse by sending a tongue in cheek message to the admin to further look cool in-front of their friends. At the end of the day, we need your help to police the server. Without reports etc, our mission to keep it free and clear of rule violations is greatly hampered. By the looks of it, you've been the one on the receiving end of this war on drugs Rule violations. 

I am not sure who you are speaking of when you say favored friends of admins, as often, our own admins ban their dumb ass friends when they do something stupid. It's firm, fair and consistent across the board. No where within our operation does a friendship weigh in on someone breaking the rules and being held accountable for it. If you break the rules, you are dealt with regardless of who you are. If the owner's of the server RDM'd someone in Kavala, I'd be faster to ban them than @DS_Billy is in my inbox when I ban a DS member. Now that's not saying the owners can't unban themselves and remove me from my position. But hey, die for the mission. 

As far as the funny songs, or writing I will not RDM 100 times. This is a video game after-all. If we want to be creative with how we handle someone's ban, we are going to be creative. I don't think any admin here needs anyone's permission to do their job in a way they see fit within the guidelines. By the looks of it, you would have had a chance to be treated the same way when you had your first Rule violation. But, reading the notes on that one, it doesn't appear that your attitude would have allowed that to happen. At the end of the day, the responsibility and blame falls solely upon you. 

Looks like you accusation of a admin not watching footage is completely baseless and a wild accusation. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. While we are talking about reports, videos and time wasted. Let's look to see how much time you have soaked up of the staff.

You have been banned a total of 11 times. That's a bit of time for you to require from staff.  And, i will add that some of these bans are shorter than what I would have done with that kind of history. Lucky you.

I should also add that by the grace of god, you are not perm'd. I am not too sure how this has managed to happen. But winner winner chicken dinner. You are a winner!

Your were told from early on that we didn't find your gang name to be appropriate. The other gang's and groups that you speak of have been addressed when we have been notified. But we don't have the time to monitor all names within the server. We need to be told about a issue for us to handle it 

I don't believe you when you say "Mis gendered" someone. I don't think anyone here cares if you "mis gender" someone on accident. But looking at your history, it was a intended mistake and rose to the level of harassment. Again,  the responsibility and blame falls solely upon you. 

I hope through this wall of text, your concerns have been answered allowing you to move on and enjoy your game-play. 

In case you have lost or forgotten these. Please review. 

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/29-game-play-rules/

Mitch

For the rest of you. I know it's locked. But here is for you, my friend. 

Image result for tldr gif 

Roice, Atra, Bandit and 8 others like this