Samperino

Role Play on the APD

Just now, .Casper said:

We wanted to rp retard There is a fucking reason we did not jump out and shoot you instantly. You must be retarded if you think we wanted ot kill you if we were just sitting in the car like that. Now stop fucking quoting me u fucking braindead retard. You must legit have some real fucking issues irl since you cant fucking see that ur in the wrong for once. Iv been trying to be nice to you this whole fucking time but u legit are one of the most retarded people iv ever met on asylum i swear. Now pleaes just stop fucking quoting me sped. 

Hey bud do me a favor

Go eat a scrabble set maybe a few sets like 3 or so to make sure you get allot of combinations. Then go and hold your shit up for a while and 2 days later you take the fucking biggest dump ever and try to shit ALL the letters out. Try to take a picture of what they spell out and post that picture here.

That picture probably makes more sense then your argument against @Sijanec you illiterate fuck.

Lucien and Sijanec like this

Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Hey bud do me a favor

Go eat a scrabble set maybe a few sets like 3 or so to make sure you get allot of combinations. Then go and hold your shit up for a while and 2 days later you take the fucking biggest dump ever and try to shit ALL the letters out. Try to take a picture of what they spell out and post that picture here.

That picture probably makes more sense then your argument against @Sijanec you illiterate fuck.

Oh no another robo cop talking. Just shut the fuck up retard. 

Just now, Sjuol said:

Thought you didnt want to be toxic bud?

Well i was nice for the 10 first respones but i guess they cant understand that he did something wrong.

Just now, .Casper said:

Well i was nice for the 10 first respones but i guess they cant understand that he did something wrong.

Sorry to say it bud, but thats how you loose

Just now, Sjuol said:

lose the argument

I dont really think i lost the argument considering the fact that what he did was not good rp and i dont really care what yall cock sucking apd members say. 

Just now, .Casper said:

I dont really think i lost the argument considering the fact that what he did was not good rp and i dont really care what yall cock sucking apd members say. 

Trust me son, I am not one of those cocksucking apd members. I played both sides but mostly rebel for over 4 years. I see where you are coming from but I also see where the 'LT'' is coming from. It's a difficult situation but it's important when doing something like this to put yourself in his shoes. I will never defend a higher up in any situation, they are usually able to do what the fuck they want without anything happen to them but at the same time alot of things seems to be happening around your car. It's just hard to 100% blame him for what happen but I don't have his video so it will just be from your eyes. But to call me one of those cock sucking apd members is just a poor decision on your part son

Rafael and .Casper like this

Just now, Sjuol said:

Trust me son, I am not one of those cocksucking apd members. I played both sides but mostly rebel for over 4 years. I see where you are coming from but I also see where the 'LT'' is coming from. It's a difficult situation but it's important when doing something like this to put yourself in his shoes. I will never defend a higher up in any situation, they are usually able to do what the fuck they want without anything happen to them but at the same time alot of things seems to be happening around your car. It's just hard to 100% blame him for what happen but I don't have his video so it will just be from your eyes. But to call me one of those cock sucking apd members is just a poor decision on your part son

I have stated in one of my responses to him that i do see his pov and i probably would have done the same if i was him. I dont know if u read everything iv said. I was not talking directly towards you i was talking to whoever those cops in that ts channel were. I do understand his side but he is a LT and there has just been this thread about more rp from the chief himself i personally think that a lt should have atleast tried to roleplay. The lt did not even walk away from his car. I dont care what he is used to or what he thought we were about to do. We were showing clear signs that we wanted to rp and there has just been this announcement on the forums about more rp when it comes to the APD so im sorry to say it but Sijanic is in the wrong here. I said right as he started following us in direct chat that we wanted to rp i think i said "We want rp" or something like that and for him to not even try and roleplay nha. He is sitting here on his high horse talking to me like he was all right in this situation. I have stated in my responsed that i do see his pov and that i did not want him to make him upset or whatever he is and i think its just very childish for him to only respond saying that he wishes me good luck in life and being very toxic when i was super polite(In the start) Im getting tired of writing these long paragraphs so im just gonna leave this video here. 

Just now, Destrah said:

Probably cause you had some dumbass music playing in the background.

I get that but even if i were to jump out of the car and put my hands up where is the rp? He had no intentions to rp he can say whatever he wants. 

Sjuol likes this

41 minutes ago, .Casper said:

We wanted to rp retard There is a fucking reason we did not jump out and shoot you instantly. You must be retarded if you think we wanted to kill you if we were just sitting in the car like that. Now stop fucking quoting me u fucking braindead retard. You must legit have some real fucking issues irl since you cant fucking see that ur in the wrong for once. Iv been trying to be nice to you this whole fucking time but u legit are one of the most retarded people iv ever met on asylum i swear. Now please just stop fucking qouting me sped. 

why are you making this stupid lol

1 minute ago, .Casper said:

I have stated in one of my responses to him that i do see his pov and i probably would have done the same if i was him. I dont know if u read everything iv said. I was not talking directly towards you i was talking to whoever those cops in that ts channel were. I do understand his side but he is a LT and there has just been this thread about more rp from the chief himself i personally think that a lt should have atleast tried to roleplay. The lt did not even walk away from his car. I dont care what he is used to or what he thought we were about to do. We were showing clear signs that we wanted to rp and there has just been this announcement on the forums about more rp when it comes to the APD so im sorry to say it but Sijanic is in the wrong here. I said right as he started following us in direct chat that we wanted to rp i think i said "We want rp" or something like that and for him to not even try and roleplay nha. He is sitting here on his high horse talking to me like he was all right in this situation. I have stated in my responsed that i do see his pov and that i did not want him to make him upset or whatever he is and i think its just very childish for him to only respond saying that he wishes me good luck in life and being very toxic when i was super polite(In the start) Im getting tired of writing these long paragraphs so im just gonna leave this video here. 

I respect it

.Casper likes this

Just now, K A Z E M said:

why are you making this stupid lol

Watch the video and read everything iv wrote on this thread over. You have probably only read one of the posts and comment. Now please just stop quoting me its getting annoying.

Just now, .Casper said:

Watch the video and read everything iv wrote on this thread over. You have probably only read one of the posts and comment. Now please just stop quoting me its getting annoying.

i already did but when he said get out hands up what is the reason you are still in the car? 

2. you guys were wanted for a lot there is no way he can belive that you dont have weapon when you are inside the car 

3. if you really wanted to rp why dont you guys jumped out of car and try to rp instead blast the music and say i can't hear you? 

i already did but when he said get out hands up what is the reason you are still in the car? 

2. you guys were wanted for a lot there is no way he can belive that you dont have weapon when you are inside the car 

3. if you really wanted to rp why dont you guys jumped out of car and try to rp instead blast the music and say i can't hear you? 

Ok. The 10 first posts i made are deleted so i dont belive you have read them all. Look in chat we said "Hands on the wheel" and irl if you get stopped by cops you are not supposed to jump out of ur car. We made it very clear that we wanted to rp with the way we were typing in chat.  Now please just stop fucking quoting me u have no idea how rp is supposed to work if u think rp is jumping out of ur car and putting ur hands up. Please.

Just now, .Casper said:

Ok. The 10 first posts i made are deleted so i dont belive you have read them all. Look in chat we said "Hands on the wheel" and irl if you get stopped by cops you are not supposed to jump out of ur car. We made it very clear that we wanted to rp with the way we were typing in chat.  Now please just stop fucking quoting me u have no idea how rp is supposed to work if u think rp is jumping out of ur car and putting ur hands up. Please.

idk if you know but when a officer tell you to get out with hands up you have to do it otherwise you will get shot they never know what you are hiding inside the car

idk if you know but when a officer tell you to get out with hands up you have to do it otherwise you will get shot they never know what you are hiding inside the car

Thats not how a normal stop is. And go read what samperino said. They dont want cops to Siren jump out shoot. THey want more rp and for fuck stop quoting me. Im just not gonna respond to you anymore if u really think putting ur sirens on jumping behind ur car and screaming get out with ur hands up or be tazed is rp when we are roleplaying like gods in the chat. Ty

1 minute ago, .Casper said:

Thats not how a normal stop is. And go read what samperino said. They dont want cops to Siren jump out shoot. THey want more rp and for fuck stop quoting me. Im just not gonna respond to you anymore if u really think putting ur sirens on jumping behind ur car and screaming get out with ur hands up or be tazed is rp when we are roleplaying like gods in the chat. Ty

bro you are actually retarded sorry but

4 minutes ago, .Casper said:

if u really think putting ur sirens on jumping behind ur car and screaming get out with ur hands up or be tazed is rp when we are roleplaying like gods in the chat. Ty

that's what they do in USA so why not do it in asylum aswell

.Casper and Chow Mein like this

36 minutes ago, .Casper said:

Bro if you are FBI'S Top 10, in this case Asylum's Top 10, what do you think a cop is gonna do when he sees one of the most wanted men? "Hey man I know your wanted for crazy shit but lets talk cause you def wont kill me right? No if you had like a 3k bounty he would of done a normal stop but that wasn't the case.

17 hours ago, HotWings said:

No one is forced to play on an RP server period.  People want wasteland until they get caught then they wanna scream like children and get their way with everything

Yea,there should be some sort of something for the people who legit sit there yelling an screaming callin them names an shit,98% of the time its the civ talkin shit just cause the fact they got down an is salty,should be like a 5-10 min thing where just let em vent an move on,but if they don't then a cop should be allowed to stick em in the corner for 5-10 min until he wants to talk normal..Some people on here i just don't understand how they get that dam angry.

Should definitely have a chat about it cause this plays both ways for civ an cops,cops not as obvious/verbal about it,but comes in a way of a full ticket or added charges..

HotWings likes this

4 hours ago, .Casper said:

Because in real life if u get stopped u are not supposed to get out of ur vehicle. The cop will  walk up to you and talk. Now lets just be friends alright?

In real life a cop would have done a felony stop pretty similar to that actually...

Edited by HotWings
Rafael likes this

7 hours ago, Rafael said:

Bro you had a 100k bounty... How are you not "Marked dangerous"???? Doesn't matter you didn't run, you also had clear intentions to shoot the officer.

4 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

Bro if you are FBI'S Top 10, in this case Asylum's Top 10, what do you think a cop is gonna do when he sees one of the most wanted men? "Hey man I know your wanted for crazy shit but lets talk cause you def wont kill me right? No if you had like a 3k bounty he would of done a normal stop but that wasn't the case.

Just wondering if you higher ups could point me to a place in the guidebook that says you are permitted to use less RP if someone has a bigger bounty

Just now, TRYHARD said:

Just wondering if you higher ups could point me to a place in the guidebook that says you are permitted to use less RP if someone has a bigger bounty

Falls under common sense. Why would you not instruct a suspect with a 126K bounty to step out of his vehicle with his hands up? 

Someone with a 100K bounty is someone who can be deemed dangerous. better safe than sorry... 

Edited by Rafael
Chow Mein and BlackShot like this

31 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Falls under common sense

sorry mate cant seem to find it in the guidebook

31 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Someone with a 100K bounty is someone who can be deemed dangerous. better safe than sorry... 

I'll be sure to remember that next time someone has a decent bounty and wants to RP with me. Cant be taking chances. Even if it means a I gotta do a little robocopping

Reformed epTic, cbakes and Sikorsky like this

Just now, TRYHARD said:

I'll be sure to remember that next time someone has a decent bounty and wants to RP with me. Cant be taking chances. Even if it means a I gotta do a little robocopping

I think you misunderstood what i said... Had nothing to do with processing or robocopping. Just simply with the traffic stop shown in the video but okay. 

Chow Mein and BlackShot like this

14 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

It has nothing to do with robocopping. How is putting someone in restraints robocopping?

Chow Mein likes this

1 hour ago, TRYHARD said:

Yeaaaa... you dont understand what we are saying. We said in a traffic stop we arent gonna be all lovey dovey "hello sir license and registration please" to a big bounty because chances are hes gonna kill us. If he has a 3k bounty sure hes probably not a criminal and we wont be so aggressive.

6 hours ago, HotWings said:

In real life a cop would have done a felony stop pretty similar to that actually...

^ This, but we call them high risk stops now cause they aren't only used for felony offenses.  At least at my department.

Tbh @.Casper, it wasn't an ideal situation, certainly not fun on the receiving end.

Was anything wrong though? Nope.

Could you have shit on him by getting out and spray him through the hatchback? Yep, you had that option.

You sat in a car not responding to command because he was slightly out of distance. Oh well?

Best thing you could've done for role-play, was put your gun in your car, step out and RP-walk towards/hands up and start a friendly dialogue, hopefully with a fun comedic story lined up ready to go.

Neither side took the optimal play. Your side didn't seem to understand how cop v robber RP works considering direct communication is severely limited in vehicles. It would be more fun if we could talk normally from cars, but we're limited there, you just need to step out. That's how it is for Arma 3 sadly. I will also argue the LT on scene should've maybe, saw that you were stationary in the car, obviously ripe for the taking, and given a sign of faith by standing up weapon lowered or such, to STIMULATE such RP you seem to have desired.

But, with the bounty hunter downing happeneing, and the current reality of what being kidnapped as a cop is (complete shit, waste of 10 minutes vast majority of the time) I'm not convinced I would take that risk.

An interesting video for sure. I wouldn't condemn either side truthfully. Could've gone a lot better though.

Chow Mein and Judg3 like this

You make a name for yourself by being as toxic as possible in every other situation and then get upset when just basic rp is used later on at a traffic stop. Makes sense. 

Mauv and eRr0r : n0 UnIT like this

kneepads

eazy:(, Kawaii and Twinkie like this

On 7/25/2019 at 12:46 PM, .Casper said:

Just two innocent gamers trying to have a fun gaming session while roleplaying when a rude cop rolls up. 

RoLePlAy oN tHe ApD

LOL you are wanted for 128k you are basically a serial killer, and you want the cop to walk up to your car and have a chat with you....

This would never happen IRL??

Blake. and YuSheng like this

45 minutes ago, Jack7296 said:

LOL you are wanted for 128k you are basically a serial killer, and you want the cop to walk up to your car and have a chat with you....

This would never happen IRL??

27 minutes ago, Blake. said:

This is not real life. Not gonna even bother trying to prove a point because its impossible to prove a point to someone in denial. We wanted to rp and made it clear, the lt did not even try. Have a good day as always!

9 minutes ago, .Casper said:

This is not real life. Not gonna even bother trying to prove a point because its impossible to prove a point to someone in denial. We wanted to rp and made it clear, the lt did not even try. Have a good day as always!

I think most people that play here are aware its not real life, but you are role playing as a real life police officer or civilian?

I'm sure in real life the officer would have stood behind his vehicle with guns on the murderer/armed robber at all times.

You can rp with the cop when you are safely in handcuffs.

Plus the APD have a talk first shoot second procedure, which is clearly demonstrated in your video in multiple occasions. (muting TS/lowering the music may have helped at your end)