Doing prison breaks for fights has always been a thing.  Why complain now?  I say no because to me rebelling against the state is a reason to prison break.  To simply kill anyone and everyone.  Terrorist shit.... I love seeing a prison break going on because as a fellow rebel I have the opportunity to stop and get in on the action.   As APD I like the extra element and having to take care of these terrorist with my gun.  I honestly just like red zones.

Edited by Wop
2 minutes ago, LoudKeyboard said:

I think it makes sense to do a prison break there has to be people in the jail. Why would a police officer risk there lives to fight at a prison break if no one is being broken out?

This statement shows you are not aware of your duty... Imagine armed men / terrorist have taken over a government building or something... You would have to go against them...  Military may be called in.  It is not always about breaking someone out of jail obviously and it should not be.

Edited by Wop
Sp0on likes this

I mean to be honest Prsion breaks have gotten to the point to where cops just log out when they see it go off. I personally like going and quick peek fighting deerstands i think it's fun but all the cops are always like "Ugh another one? fuck this im off".

Edited by Tyler
DJB likes this
27 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I mean to be honest Prsion breaks have gotten to the point to where cops just log out when they see it go off. I personally like going and quick peek fighting deerstands i think it's fun but all the cops are always like "Ugh another one? fuck this im off".

Simple strategy for all the simpleton cops that occasionally is used but pretty rarely. This isn't directed at you, but you could tell them this and maybe they will get somewhere with it.

1. Get 2-3 people to hard aim. Put one on the 120 long house, and one in the small 40k with no door, and maybe the last guy in the house that rod uses.

2. Get all the cops in HQ in separate cars.

3. Zerg across the bridge at the exact same time. I really wanna drive the point home that they do this all the time except they don't go all at the same time. They go 1 by 1, giving the rebels plenty of time to reload, get any revives, heal up, etc.

4. Usually 1/3 to 1/2 off the cops make it across. From there they should be able to flash bang the deer stands and smoke off the gate to get in. What happens from there on out is more dependent on teamwork, gun play, and communication.

Obviously armor makes this easier, and if you have a lot of higher ups on you could maybe get enough armor pulled to have a few Hunters or Striders in the mix.

DJB, Rodrigo, Gagss and 1 other like this
52 minutes ago, Steve said:

Simple strategy for all the simpleton cops that occasionally is used but pretty rarely. This isn't directed at you, but you could tell them this and maybe they will get somewhere with it.

1. Get 2-3 people to hard aim. Put one on the 120 long house, and one in the small 40k with no door, and maybe the last guy in the house that rod uses.

3. Zerg across the bridge at the exact same time. I really wanna drive the point home that they do this all the time except they don't go all at the same time. They go 1 by 1, giving the rebels plenty of time to reload, get any revives, heal up, etc.

4. Usually 1/3 to 1/2 off the cops make it across. From there they should be able to flash bang the deer stands and smoke off the gate to get in. What happens from there on out is more dependent on teamwork, gun play, and communication.

Obviously armor makes this easier, and if you have a lot of higher ups on you could maybe get enough armor pulled to have a few Hunters or Striders in the mix.

I mean like i said i just like to quick peek battle but we're talking about constables and cadets here... lets be honest you ain't organizing shit unless you are SGT+.

8 hours ago, Wop said:

This statement shows you are not aware of your duty... Imagine armed men / terrorist have taken over a government building or something... You would have to go against them...  Military may be called in.  It is not always about breaking someone out of jail obviously and it should not be.

I did, and the cops wouldnt respond, the military would. :shrug:

DJB likes this
19 hours ago, Steve said:

not to mention the fact that you can easily land on the back of the island with a boat/helicopter;

but +1 to all of these.

On 7/20/2019 at 12:56 PM, Wop said:

Every time I make an argument like this, to relate this game back to whats realistic, I get told "Its a video game dumbass".