ArE YoU NeW HeRe?

1 hour ago, Maric said:

@Samperino Can you end the debate?

End the debate? Wdym.

When you're in an HQ you have probable cause to search anyways assuming they weren't brought there. He wasn't brought there.

You always as an officer are supposed to take illegal contraband when you are aware of it's presence and have probable cause. Corruption/bad cop work otherwise. It's always been that way. The only reason you/anyone has ever let someone walk away with something illegal was because you were being nice/corrupt/ignorant of policy.

Bandit and {-M-} like this
5 hours ago, Samperino said:

Seizing and impounding can occur before or after a ticket has been issued.

wasnt just issued. it was paid and he was unrestrained. thats an innocent man at that point.

by your logic if im a cop i can restrain and search anyone even hours after i originally processed them. thanks for the info. ill be sure to use it in the most roleplayiest of ways.

Edited by 王 rando 王
2 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

wasnt just issued. it was paid and he was unrestrained. thats an innocent man at that point.

by your logic if im a cop i can restrain and search anyone even hours after i originally processed them. thanks for the info. ill be sure to use it in the most roleplayiest of ways.

Reading that comment gave my cancer cells cancer.. At this point you are just being a wanker and trying to pick at every little thing possible.. Go buy a rope and help natural selection do what it does quicker

Edited by Crossfade
9 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

You have to be a cop to be able to do so.

Forget the fact that he was in the HQ. You can hear an officer say, "He has a drill."

There was direct/relay witness of the diamond tip drill on his person, which gives probable cause. He is at that point able to be restrained, searched and have the item seized if found. He just can't be reticketed if it was overlooked when charges were initially added and the ticket was paid. 

It's pretty cut and dry. 

Edited by Judg3
I'm stoopid
Crossfade and bigjohn561 like this