Jihadi Jim's Jihadtage!

This is for Humor, I've collected clips over the couple months of playing to make a Jihadtage. Don't take this serious lmao, this isnt a skill montage its for humor. It was nice making this montage going through different gangs like, VP, Mayhem, Reckless, Altis pistol bangers, Full send, and more gangs. Big thanks to @Demon!, @Infamous [FULL SEND], @Jcore, @Goofi, @KAI <3, @BaDaBiNg_10-8, All of Isis @Jihadi John, @rick the poonslayer, and more people. Also would like to say sorry for the people I bothered if i ever did,  @Mitch (IFRIT), most of all the admins, and some people in shit talking. This took a while too make, but came in a perfect time for v2.   Enjoy the montage, and have fun lmao.    07 Badabing and Jihadi John     (No Duning, pullers, or lag switches were used in the making)

Edited by Jihadi Jim
5 hours ago, Connor1959 said:

NO

what was the point in commenting that. leave bum

4 hours ago, Batcan said:

11 year old gang

add my age so it goes up a bit we are known as the ''12'' year old gang. also known as full send. so u bud are wrong

Edited by DemonStupidCheater
Just now, Henry Facesmasher said:

The fuck?

I thought this game was for adults. Give me your mothers phone # so I can call her and tell her that she's a bad parent.

Yes, glad your fathers eye disease didn't get to you and you can see that its a adult game. But without people who arent adults you wouldnt get wiped every time you challenge me you actual fucking donut.

Walt likes this
On 7/26/2019 at 9:19 AM, K A Z E M said:

???????????????

Why are u commenting 

On 7/26/2019 at 7:45 PM, Henry Facesmasher said:

Did you type this in a 14 year old girls voice or a 8 year old boys voice?

Did u type this in a 52 year old man voice or a 77 year old pedo voice?

Just now, K A Z E M said:

@DemonStupidCheater ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

whats you're problem man?

You're the one being toxic on my montage man lol its for fun 

4 minutes ago, K A Z E M said:

@DemonStupidCheater ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

whats you're problem man?

My you are problem 

Edited by DemonStupidCheater