Removals

• Remove night
  • Remove screen shake.
  • Remove painkillers
  • Remove governor taxes for Rebel Outposts
  • Remove broken legs
  • Remove 30 day inactive house listing (Only if House Upkeep is added)

Additions

• Craftable clothing at Black Market Production (Carrier Lites, Tactical Vests, CSATs, Helmets)
  • Craftable scopes at Black Market Production (1 Glass, 4 Iron Ingots)
  • Ability to sell medical equipment at Hospital and Clinics
  • Ability to process cannabis into Medical Marijuana at Weed Dispensary (Sells for lower price)
  • Home upkeep (Basically the upkeep system from rust but requiring cash instead of materials and the more money required based off of how many crates you have and how much weight is being used in each crate)
  • 6.5mm Assault Boat
  • Oil processing on the Oil Rig
  • 9mm Suppressors at Rebel
  • Talent to spawn with NVGs
  • Alcohol Dispensary (Used for crafting legal alcohols (All the current alcohols except scotch)

Changes

• Reduce maximum prison time to 30 minutes
  • Pressing plates reduces bail price as well as time (Reduced rate for time)
  • Buff weed and heroine prices
  • Evidence locker in each HQ instead of separate location
  • Buff turtles price or increase spawn rate (If that's even possible)
  • Oil Cartel produces rubber instead of money
  • EMTs single heal option instead of items in Y inventory (Just a scroll wheel on the player who needs healed, this would heal to 100 (Or whatever talent they have learned) and give painkillers and fix broken legs (If those aren't removed)
  • Increase maximum stamina (If possible)
  • Simplify ammo repacking (Press R and automatically repack all magazines of the caliber of the weapon in your hands with a 5 second timer)
  • Switch back to Cartel Dropbox (Instead of Dirty Money have regular cash that can be deposited at any ATM)
  • Police only allowed to strip corpses in red zones.
  • Reduce fly distance over cities to 200m instead of 300m
  • Increase Industrial shed maximum crates to 3 with market price increase to 300k
  • Increase maximum house listing to 10 million
  • Make Zubr legal and sold at gun store
Edited by 王 rando 王
typo.
28 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Removals

• Remove night:(
  • Remove screen shake.:(
  • Remove painkillers:(
  • Remove governor taxes for Rebel Outposts:)
  • Remove broken legs:(
  • Remove 30 day inactive house listing (Only if House Upkeep is added):(

Additions

• Craftable clothing at Black Market Production (Carrier Lites, Tactical Vests, CSATs, Helmets):)
  • Craftable scopes at Black Market Production (1 Glass, 4 Iron Ingots):)
  • Ability to sell medical equipment at Hospital and Clinics:)
  • Ability to process cannabis into Medical Marijuana at Weed Dispensary (Sells for lower price):)
  • Home upkeep (Basically the upkeep system from rust but requiring cash instead of materials and the more money required based off of how many crates you have and how much weight is being used in each crate):(
  • 6.5mm Assault Boat:(
  • Oil processing on the Oil Rig:(
  • 9mm Suppressors at Rebel:(
  • Talent to spawn with NVGs:(
  • Alcohol Dispensary (Used for crafting legal alcohols (All the current alcohols except scotch):)

Changes

• Reduce maximum prison time to 30 minutes:(
  • Pressing plates reduces bail price as well as time (Reduced rate for time):)
  • Buff weed and heroine prices:)
  • Evidence locker in each HQ instead of separate location:(
  • Buff turtles price or increase spawn rate (If that's even possible):)
  • Oil Cartel produces rubber instead of money:)
  • EMTs single heal option instead of items in Y inventory (Just a scroll wheel on the player who needs healed, this would heal to 100 (Or whatever talent they have learned) and give painkillers and fix broken legs (If those aren't removed):thinking:
  • Increase maximum stamina (If possible):thinking:
  • Simplify ammo repacking (Press R and automatically repack all magazines of the caliber of the weapon in your hands with a 5 second timer):(
  • Switch back to Cartel Dropbox (Instead of Dirty Money have regular cash that can be deposited at any ATM):)
  • Police only allowed to strip corpses in red zones.:)
  • Reduce fly distance over cities to 200m instead of 300m:)
  • Increase Industrial shed maximum crates to 3 with market price increase to 300k:(
  • Increase maximum house listing to 10 million:)
  • Make Zubr legal and sold at gun store:)

{-M-} and Silver-Spy like this

Serious critique of your list.

Removals

• Remove night Remove night and add NVG's to spawn with? Anyways night is fun for a lot of us, and don't think a lot of people would be on board.
  • Remove screen shake. Good idea.
  • Remove painkillers Good Idea.
  • Remove governor taxes for Rebel Outposts Not sure why its a thing in the first place. Also should be removed from Skiptracer,.
  • Remove broken legs Breaking your legs is a thing everyone needs to watch for, and I feel it balances fights.
  • Remove 30 day inactive house listing (Only if House Upkeep is added) I you don't play for 30 days, you should be considered inactive and lose them so others can have a go, as it currently is.

Additions

• Craftable clothing at Black Market Production (Carrier Lites, Tactical Vests, CSATs, Helmets) I see at first how this would be a cool thing to add, but the only thing people would craft would be CSATs and carrier lites, possibly helmets if they got them unlocked. It would probobly be more profitable to do runs for cash, then spend time crafting them and I am pretty sure no one would do them. 
  • Craftable scopes at Black Market Production (1 Glass, 4 Iron Ingots) Since you can craft the ammo, you should craft the scope. Glass though? Maybe cut or uncut diamonds would be better. It would just be another thing to carry and annoy everyone.
  • Ability to sell medical equipment at Hospital and Clinics Not necessary. 
  • Ability to process cannabis into Medical Marijuana at Weed Dispensary (Sells for lower price) Governor should decide if weed is legal or not legal, and only have one type of marijuana to sell. Changing it to legal would make the processor a no-kos zone and legal
  • Home upkeep (Basically the upkeep system from rust but requiring cash instead of materials and the more money required based off of how many crates you have and how much weight is being used in each crate) Never was implemented and never should be.
  • 6.5mm Assault Boat lolno
  • Oil processing on the Oil Rig Should be fixed for sure, would help oil cartels profits.
  • 9mm Suppressors at Rebel People at rebel don't buy 9mm, also its cop contraband and it shouldn't be sold by ingame traders, but stolen from cops.
  • Talent to spawn with NVGs Good idea.
  • Alcohol Dispensary (Used for crafting legal alcohols (All the current alcohols except scotch) Feels unnecessary. 

Changes

• Reduce maximum prison time to 30 minutes Forty-five feels right for me.
  • Buff weed and heroine prices Would be game breaking. Weed is low and should be reserved for new players starting and learning. Heroin is worth a bit already. The problem is meth is too easy to run.
  • Evidence locker in each HQ instead of separate location Although I feel the APD fails in RP every which way, the HQ should still be considered a place for processing and safe haven for cops. It's not necessary for the server to assist in creating a war zone inside a HQ, it should strictly be player driven.
  • Buff turtles price or increase spawn rate (If that's even possible) Just remove it.
  • Oil Cartel produces rubber instead of money Good idea.
  • EMTs single heal option instead of items in Y inventory (Just a scroll wheel on the player who needs healed, this would heal to 100 (Or whatever talent they have learned) and give painkillers and fix broken legs (If those aren't removed) Wait to see what they do with white listed medics, if they ever do it.
  • Increase maximum stamina (If possible) Redgulls for unlimited stamina, otherwise be careful how much gear you decide to buy.
  • Simplify ammo repacking (Press R and automatically repack all magazines of the caliber of the weapon in your hands with a 5 second timer) System feels balanced and engaging right now.
  • Switch back to Cartel Dropbox (Instead of Dirty Money have regular cash that can be deposited at any ATM) Good idea.
  • Police only allowed to strip corpses in red zones. Good idea.
  • Reduce fly distance over cities to 200m instead of 300m Never saw this enforced before.
  • Increase Industrial shed maximum crates to 3 with market price increase to 300k  Unnecessary price increase, but three, possibly 4 crates would be interesting.
  • Increase maximum house listing to 10 million Good idea.
  • Make Zubr legal and sold at gun store Guns trash, good idea. Only good thing about it is armor penetration, limited to slow ROF makes it balanced in killing cops with vests.

Personal idea, give Governor more control of the APD. (More events) Such as declaring martial over a city, release a prisoner from prison (addition to pardon), and so on.

Edited by justi
2 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Removals

• Remove night
  • Remove screen shake.
  • Remove painkillers
  • Remove broken legs

Additions

• Craftable clothing at Black Market Production (Carrier Lites, Tactical Vests, CSATs, Helmets)
  • Ability to process cannabis into Medical Marijuana at Weed Dispensary (Sells for lower price)
  • Home upkeep (Basically the upkeep system from rust but requiring cash instead of materials and the more money required based off of how many crates you have and how much weight is being used in each crate)
  • 6.5mm Assault Boat
  • Alcohol Dispensary (Used for crafting legal alcohols (All the current alcohols except scotch)

Changes

• EMTs single heal option instead of items in Y inventory (Just a scroll wheel on the player who needs healed, this would heal to 100 (Or whatever talent they have learned) and give painkillers and fix broken legs (If those aren't removed)
  • Simplify ammo repacking (Press R and automatically repack all magazines of the caliber of the weapon in your hands with a 5 second timer)
  • Switch back to Cartel Dropbox (Instead of Dirty Money have regular cash that can be deposited at any ATM)
  • Increase Industrial shed maximum crates to 3 with market price increase to 300k

Remove night: No,it goes night maybe 3 times per reset,Dont even stay night long maybe 10mins,the longest it stays night is maybe in the middle to the end of server reset correct me if im wrong..

• Remove screen shake.(*) Maybe tweak it a bit down when your hurt like 25% health,feel like at 60% or around it you tend to frame drop here an there more so when server is actin up.
  • Remove painkillers.(*) Nah i think we should keep em,adds a element to fights on both sides.(maybe a talent of some sort at best but even that seems kinda useless)
  • Remove governor taxes for Rebel Outposts(*) Im all for this or fix it,Makes no sense that a governor would taxes rebels,There Rebels they do what they want against the Government.I guess in a "Rp" sense they could be crooked,but nah.To be totally  transparent i am sick of 20% taxes,its getting old now.
  • Remove broken legs(*)There is a talent to reduce this,does suck at times but don't jump off high shit an or get hit by cars,plus its arma.
  • Remove 30 day inactive house listing (Only if House Upkeep is added).Im sure there was a reason for this,im sure most people can put aside 15-30 mins to log in within 30 days.Just one time.One day out of 30.

• Craftable clothing at Black Market Production (Carrier Lites, Tactical Vests, CSATs, Helmets)(*) always was for this idea.Also add pilot coveralls an stop hiding them behind a crate/keys :o.Please.
  • Craftable scopes at Black Market Production (1 Glass, 4 Iron Ingots)(*) Same as above.
  • Ability to sell medical equipment at Hospital and Clinics.(*) Not sure why this would be a thing.Put it in a crate? also seems like something that would just be exploited lol.
  • Ability to process cannabis into Medical Marijuana at Weed Dispensary (Sells for lower price).(*)Should add this as another step an sell for more,an when people buy weed at medical makes a demand for it so price is high/low.
  • Home upkeep (Basically the upkeep system from rust but requiring cash instead of materials and the more money required based off of how many crates you have and how much weight is being used in each crate).I liked the idea of this when i first started playing.But way things are now,nah rather not,not unless you say have an option to upgrade storage or what not for y inventory an guns.So max Y inventory now is i think 1k,first upgrade would be 1250,second would be 1500 for the Max.Then if monthly goals reach max prob bring it over 2k space.Do the same for the I inventory.Have that cost you money over time.
  • 6.5mm Assault Boat(*) Nah,dont see a full purpose for it.
  • Oil processing on the Oil Rig(*) yea,maybe get more rubber less oil? idk
  • 9mm Suppressors at Rebel(*) i dont see why not.
  • Talent to spawn with NVGs(*) yes please.
  • Alcohol Dispensary (Used for crafting legal alcohols (All the current alcohols except scotch)(*) Could be a thing but no one does the other stuff cause its all shit prices tbh,But maybe this could something to a fix if they don't take it out in v2.
  • Reduce maximum prison time to 30 minutes(*) yes please,i think it should be 20 min up until your bounty exceeds say like 500k then max should be 30 min.
  • Pressing plates reduces bail price as well as time (Reduced rate for time)(*) yea something better then what it is now,Should make another aspect with an achievement if you been jailed x amount of times an have different ranks of it maybe,then unlocks something else to take time off.Along the lines of teaching the youngsters in church today to turn there life around blah blah blah. takes like 4-5 mins but has a progress bar that ticks down?
  • Buff weed and heroine prices(*) Heroin i think is just right for price,Also has a duel purpose with guns.Weed should have another step if you choose to do so imo an sell to the dispensary an creates a small market depending on sales in the hospital.
  • Evidence locker in each HQ instead of separate location.(*) No thank you,It should be a fresh spot to fight imo.
  • Buff turtles price or increase spawn rate (If that's even possible)(*) for sure increase spawn rate.I personally don't see a point in turtle meat,its a little to much grinding.
  • Oil Cartel produces rubber instead of money.(*) Agreed.Promote fights for it again.
  • EMTs single heal option instead of items in Y inventory (Just a scroll wheel on the player who needs healed, this would heal to 100 (Or whatever talent they have learned) and give painkillers and fix broken legs (If those aren't removed)(*) Hardly played medic.
  • Increase maximum stamina (If possible)*Buy more redgulls?
  • Simplify ammo repacking (Press R and automatically repack all magazines of the caliber of the weapon in your hands with a 5 second timer)(*)It's easy as hell now? It's not broke don't fix?
  • Switch back to Cartel Dropbox (Instead of Dirty Money have regular cash that can be deposited at any ATM)(*) Helllll fucking no hahahaha,people fight now so it goes into gang bank.Also like 90% of the community wanted it to go to gang bank,now you wanna go back to a roach fest?
  • Police only allowed to strip corpses in red zones.(*)Thought there was a guideline in place for this like no shots for x amount time? or nah?
  • Reduce fly distance over cities to 200m instead of 300m(*) Random one.No comment i guess.
  • Increase Industrial shed maximum crates to 3 with market price increase to 300k(*) You are getting a garage with 2 crates tho. A garage you can lock an hide from people at times.
  • Increase maximum house listing to 10 million(*) is there a house that worth that much tho?
  • Make Zubr legal and sold at gun store(*) Hell yea lol.

Honestly you've got a lot of great ideas. Unfortunately you have about a 70/30 ratio of good/bad ideas. I'd make another long ass reply post but your strongest points are:

• Evidence locker in each HQ instead of separate location (NEEDS MORE EXPLANATION THOUGH, PROBABLY SHOULD BE ITS OWN POST)
Silver-Spy likes this

Honestly I don't mind most of these suggestions. Although I may not fully agree with all of them, for the most part I don't see issues with them. The only few I personally don't wanna see is:
1) 6.5 Mini-Gun Boats: There's really no reason for these since most people don't use boats as it is

2) Evidence Lockup at HQ: If the evidence lock-up was at an HQ, that would make it unsafe for cops to spawn there in response. And, minus Athira and Air HQ, most HQs are not very close by. Also, as mentioned earlier, HQs are meant to be for cops what rebel bases are for rebels. A safe place to hold and defend, which cops kinda need. Especially since, other than the Evidence Lockup as it is now, HQs are one of the only places cops get to defend rather than attack.

3) Police Stripping Only In Red Zones: Cops only disarm people that have been an active threat with a weapon, especially an illegal one to my knowledge. I see no reason why we should restrict the cops ability to disarm a person who was an active threat other than to allow them to get revived and continue killing quicker. Which, is kinda the whole reason we can disarm.

But again, overall, I either agree with, or at the least, wouldn't mind most of the suggestions you made. Nice to see a suggestion post that for once, isn't just a back and forth between cops and rebels.

WolfLeader likes this
5 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Removals

• Remove night
  • Remove screen shake.
  • Remove painkillers
  • Remove broken legs

Additions

• 6.5mm Assault Boat

Changes

Removals:

• Night is fine imo
  • Not a fan of screen shake but doubt itll be removed.
  • ^
  • Yes 100% no taxes at rebel.
  • yes
  • Upkeep is a waste of talent slots as it and are getting removed for v2 so i dnt see the point in adding it.

Additions:

• Yes
  • Yes
  • Be a good new way to make legal money
  • Be good for new players i guess.
  • ^
  • Assault boat would make cops cry and is a bit over the top tbf.
  • Sure
  • Dont see an issue if its just 9mm.
  • Good idea.
  • Might be a good change to add more legal money makers.

Changes:

• Pretty sure this is gonna be a thing or that processing plates reduces time and not bounty.
  • ^
  • Heroin yes, weed no.
  • Problem with that is using a HQ as all illegal activity, cops might not like it and the locker right now is fine just needs a few tweaks.
  • Turtle spawn rates have been fucked for a while now so ye.
  • Yes
  • Good idea but could be abused so.
  • Easily possible but we have redgulls so.
  • Dont see a issue currently.
  • Needs to be risk for reward.
  • No.
  • Not a big issue as is.
  • Yes.
  • Yes
  • Yes.
Silver-Spy likes this
32 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Wow a whole 3 things for a faction that can't even fight

You're talking as if there is even a reason to play medic atm, saying that things that would be beneficial to most can't be added because it would affect the gameplay of a faction that ultimately provides nothing to players, everything they are there for players can do themselves.

Edited by Joshhh
3 minutes ago, Joshhh said:

You're talking as if there is even a reason to play medic atm, saying that things that would be beneficial to most can't be added because it would affect the gameplay of a faction that ultimately provides nothing to players, everything they are there for players can do themselves.

Not to make this comment in a dickish way, but you are currently thinking to narrowly. If for example the release of V2 was to occur with whitelisted medics then their role would be even more reduced then they currently are. If anything the majority of the suggestions on this list would turn asylum from a light rp server to a straight up cops vs robbers server. One could make the argument that it currently is this way already and I would partly agree with them. But if you break down asylum there is more then just those two elements and to reduce them to such is naive.

10 minutes ago, ColtonB205 said:

Not to make this comment in a dickish way, but you are currently thinking to narrowly. If for example the release of V2 was to occur with whitelisted medics then their role would be even more reduced then they currently are. If anything the majority of the suggestions on this list would turn asylum from a light rp server to a straight up cops vs robbers server. One could make the argument that it currently is this way already and I would partly agree with them. But if you break down asylum there is more then just those two elements and to reduce them to such is naive.

Changing medics to being whitelisted or not won't change their role, as I said currently there is no need for medics, a system like Olympus's would need to be implemented for them to have any purpose, they may plan to do so and that may be coming with v2 (I don't know), all im saying is, atm there is no need for medics, and the removal of painkillers won't have any real effect on them. 

On 7/26/2019 at 5:00 PM, 王 rando 王 said:

CTRL F "No Jail"

0/0 Results

Dont be a retard, jail time is already low as shit, making it lower makes no sense. If anything jail time needs to go up to push for more RP.

Edited by HotWings