Crying wars 8

Batcan

32 minutes ago, Jake said:

I think another gang wars would be a great idea after V2 releases, but there are a few things that would need to happen first:

1- V2 release

2- Make sure V2 kinks have all been worked out so not only the community can be happy, but also so gangs can get what they want prior to a gang wars

3- gangs to stop being little bitches about the tiniest things because It’s “their way or no way”, grow the fuck up

After ALL 3 things are done, I’m sure @Roice would be more than happy to do another gang wars

Yeah looks like gang wars 8 is going to be in a year!

Also who changed the title?

Edited by Batcan
.Casper likes this
19 minutes ago, Jake said:

I think another gang wars would be a great idea after V2 releases, but there are a few things that would need to happen first:

1- V2 release

2- Make sure V2 kinks have all been worked out so not only the community can be happy, but also so gangs can get what they want prior to a gang wars

3- gangs to stop being little bitches about the tiniest things because It’s “their way or no way”, grow the fuck up

After ALL 3 things are done, I’m sure @Roice would be more than happy to do another gang wars

Gangs won't be bitches if the event is ran properly

TRYHARD, Connor McGregor and Bustah like this
4 minutes ago, Connor McGregor said:

You tried so hard to try help your gang win, making us replay and making up lies yet they still lost. I would be annoyed too.

If i remember you cried to admins on the olympus one and then said you would leave the server if you guys couldnt play, the same excuse you guys use for everything after crying non stop

Browny likes this
  • 2 weeks later...