Anyone else have dreams about in-game?

Over the past few nights I've had nothing but dreams about Asylum, here's one of them:

As a cop, I downed a 5k bounty with no gear and for some reason loaded him onto a Caesar BTT at Therisa drug runner and told him it was for his own safety, after we took off and were climbing in altitude, he said something to me and jumped out of the plane without a parachute, so I jumped out after him, somehow he deployed a parachute near the hangar and so did I, but the moment I was about to land my point of view changed to a drone's and I saw the heat signatures of five of his buddies, and when I landed the parachute they all unloaded into me with rooks.

I had another one where I was in Kavala and had just finished processing a farmersville guy when he took out a silenced 9mm from a miniature chapel and I had to wrestle it away from his twink body.  Gayest dream I've had.

Basically, the reason I made this thread is because I'm curious if anyone else is having / has had a lot of dreams about Asylum and wants to share them.

26 minutes ago, Barry the Pilot said:

Over the past few nights I've had nothing but dreams about Asylum, here's one of them:

As a cop, I downed a 5k bounty with no gear and for some reason loaded him onto a Caesar BTT at Therisa drug runner and told him it was for his own safety, after we took off and were climbing in altitude, he said something to me and jumped out of the plane without a parachute, so I jumped out after him, somehow he deployed a parachute near the hangar and so did I, but the moment I was about to land my point of view changed to a drone's and I saw the heat signatures of five of his buddies, and when I landed the parachute they all unloaded into me with rooks.

I had another one where I was in Kavala and had just finished processing a farmersville guy when he took out a silenced 9mm from a miniature chapel and I had to wrestle it away from his twink body.  Gayest dream I've had.

Basically, the reason I made this thread is because I'm curious if anyone else is having / has had a lot of dreams about Asylum and wants to share them.

i've been dreaming about v2 but dreams stay dreams 

Silver-Spy, Masonn, Kawaii and 3 others like this
2 hours ago, Barry the Pilot said:

Same thing has happened to me before but it’s actually happened. I was sleeping and I had a dream that me and a few buddies were at wongs capping it and that my buddies were practicing head peaking each other and I was standing somewhere in the tower and one of my buddies said something and then I woke up two days later the exact same thing happened weird. Apparently what I experienced was literally Dajavu.

Edited by Dillon
Barry the Pilot likes this
12 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Same thing has happened to me before but it’s actually happened. I was sleeping and I had a dream that me and a few buddies were at wongs capping it and that my buddies were practicing head peaking each other and I was standing somewhere in the tower and one of my buddies said something and then I woke up two days later the exact same thing happened weird. Apparently what I experienced was literally Dajavu.

I've had the exact same thing irl,  it's called Deja Reve I think.  I actually told a buddy of mine the dream when I had it and he was there when it took place.  I read an article months ago on it, something about your brain going through possibilities of what could happen while you're awake, and you only remember that you dreamt of it once a possibility you tested actually happens.