cops really be lacking

so last night i went to prison, and DH Dice was soloing it. so me being a nice bounty hunter, i downed him and sent him to jail, leaving not a single soul left doing the prison break. well, there was like 5 cops on, and despite NO ONE defending prison, the 10 minute timer passed and the jailbreak was successful lmao. does anyone else have any experience like this? i genuinely want to know why the cops didnt show up.

Just now, Toxicc said:

Location: hello I am sealooter I play in video games. please talk to me my i respond everyday but not always sometimes i do everyday but other times i have to do other things so i dont do everyday but i do sometimes. Kys you suc

1v1 og

Just now, Good Lub said:

cop and bh = ultimate rat

they dont call me ratlooter for nothing

If it was late last night there was about an hour and a half fight and chase after my Ifrit with myself and @Mitch (IFRIT).  I'm pretty sure we had the entire online cop presence chasing us.  

1 x Strider

2 x Hunters

1 x Prowler

2 x Orca's both crashed LOL 

1 x Hummingbird

So there was that..

Demon:(, ZIM2233, DankBud and 1 other like this
3 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

If it was late last night there was about an hour and a half fight and chase after my Ifrit with myself and @Mitch (IFRIT).  I'm pretty sure we had the entire online cop presence chasing us.  

1 x Strider

2 x Hunters

1 x Prowler

1 x Hummingbird

So there was that..

i dont know what to be more amazed about. all those cops going after an ifrit and taking that long, or not a single one going to the prison

4 minutes ago, sealooter said:

i dont know what to be more amazed about. all those cops going after an ifrit and taking that long, or not a single one going to the prison

I think just the idea that we were able to dodge them so long just brought everyone to help.  Finally ended in VDM @DS_Billy @DS_Billy@DS_Billy@DS_Billy @DS_Billy @DS_Billy@DS_Billy @DS_Billy@DS_Billy @DS_Billy

Bread, Maaqs, Grizz and 3 others like this
1 hour ago, sealooter said:

why go to a prison and die when you can run like flies just to get the reward of the bounties and goods they have?

7 minutes ago, Good Lub said:

why go to a prison and die when you can run like flies just to get the reward of the bounties and goods they have?

you seem to miss the fact that no one was at the prison. the one guy ddoing it i turned him in, the laptop just needed deactivated lol

2 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

1 x Strider

2 x Hunters

1 x Prowler

1 x Hummingbird

So there was that..

When we determined there was no fugitive in prison.  Why defend it? Who you busting out? (Captains orders)

I want my humming bird back that was stupid I didn't even get a chance to evade

3 hours ago, Judg3 said:

Yeah the APD seemed washed after the event last night. We did a bank and 2 prison breaks with little to no presence.

The event itself was fine, it was as the event was ending the rules were changed to ensure a rebel victory that is what got the apd into a tizzy. After that those who were in the "event" group decided to do a prison. Instead of slamming our heads against the wall I took the officers out to the salt flats and held an apd only pawnee event. Officers who wished to go to the prison were allowed but not required.

As to the late night prison, We were in an active situation already and there was no one in the prison to break out. Same call as before, feel to respond if you wish otherwise you can continue our pursuit. One officer did respond a couple times but was killed each time and eventually rejoined our situation. I can tell you the park rangers online had a way better time chasing that squirrel.. I mean Ifrit.

20190730013711_1.jpg

ZIM2233 and Demon:( like this
Just now, Leady said:

The event itself was fine, it was as the event was ending the rules were changed to ensure a rebel victory that is what got the apd into a tizzy. After that those who were in the "event" group decided to do a prison. Instead of slamming our heads against the wall I took the officers out to the salt flats and held an apd only pawnee event. Officers who wished to go to the prison were allowed but not required.

As to the late night prison, We were in an active situation already and there was no one in the prison to break out. Same call as before, feel to respond if you wish otherwise you can continue our pursuit. One officer did respond a couple times but was killed each time and eventually rejoined our situation. I can tell you the park rangers online had a way better time chasing that squirrel.. I mean Ifrit.

20190730013711_1.jpg

Wait I haven't announced our Elite APD Division yet

The APD were pursuing an IFRIT near Lakka checkpoint. I died so I responded. I got to the prison and noticed that there was only two bounty hunters. As soon as I started to disable the prison, it had just finished. About 5 seconds after it finished, the power was restored. Only one prisoner escaped who didn’t have a very high bounty. 

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
27 minutes ago, Leady said:

The event itself was fine, it was as the event was ending the rules were changed to ensure a rebel victory that is what got the apd into a tizzy.

Whooooaaaaaa you let us win?! No one said we couldnt use a boat for extraction.

4 minutes ago, Judg3 said:

Boat was fine good plan actually. The change was going from hold until x minutes. Cops held for that time and then some. Then the goal post got moved :  now you 4 cops have to clear out 8-10 rebels in the compound oh yeah they can keep coming back as long as that guy in the deer stand never pushes or dies lol. 

Demon:(, ZIM2233, danile666 and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Leady said:

Boat was fine good plan actually. The change was going from hold until x minutes. Cops held for that time and then some. Then the goal post got moved :  now you 4 cops have to clear out 8-10 rebels in the compound oh yeah they can keep coming back as long as that guy in the deer stand never pushes or dies lol. 

to be fair we spent the whole time shooting eachother at prison :shrug:

Judg3 likes this
1 minute ago, Bread said:

Wait is this post for the prison you guys did right after the event with like 15 minutes left on server time?

yeah

1 hour ago, Judg3 said:

Nope, the goal post being changed let you win.  We met the conditions with severe handicaps, and after the timer was well past the win condition it was changed with like no cops left, no revives allowed, and just shitty admining.  It literally crashed the morale of all those guys who were there.

Leady in his infinite wisdom held a cop event immediately after to increase morale, and it worked well...

Blake. likes this
3 minutes ago, danile666 said:

Nope, the goal post being changed let you win.  We met the conditions with severe handicaps, and after the timer was well past the win condition it was changed with like no cops left, no revives allowed, and just shitty admining.  It literally crashed the morale of all those guys who were there.

Leady in his infinite wisdom held a cop event immediately after to increase morale, and it worked well...

Damn that's almost as disheartening as the unlimited ammo.

14 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I wouldn't call it shitty admining. I got the point they were trying to extend the fight. An idea for future events like this : have the cops who died and can't come back spawn pygros. Once the timer is up the phones are restored and those cops in pygros can respond as the reinforcement. The rebels then have to act quickly to kill the remaining cops and get the person out instead of having infinite time to mass and overwhelm with numbers otherwise they'll be faced with cops attacking from within and the outside as well. If the cops get there in time and clear out the rebels they win. If the rebels get the guy out and to the predetermined location they win.

Blake., MASTA_B and Judg3 like this
2 minutes ago, Leady said:

I wouldn't call it shitty admining. I got the point they were trying to extend the fight. An idea for future events like this : have the cops who died and can't come back spawn pygros. Once the timer is up the phones are restored and those cops in pygros can respond as the reinforcement. The rebels then have to act quickly to kill the remaining cops and get the person out instead of having infinite time to mass and overwhelm with numbers otherwise they'll be faced with cops attacking from within and the outside as well. If the cops get there in time and clear out the rebels they win. If the rebels get the guy out and to the predetermined location they win.

honestly how it was set for the timer would have been fine, even without cops respawning.  The fact of the matter is it could have been handled better.  But from the terms given to us, we won.  The next step was supposed to be for the rebels to break him out of the prison.  So they would have had the defensive advantage.  But that did not happen.  Instead of extending the fight the remaining cops were put in an impossible situation for no reason.  Morale was busted, and no one even tried to catch the boat once it left cause of the overwhelming fuck this event feeling throughout.

I understand the need to be flexible at times, but it was not needed there, and was honestly in spite of the guys that held it down.  Let the cops send the guy to prison, make us wait till the break is triggered to respond, and follow the format...would have been fun and fair for everyone.  Instead cops get dicked over again because of a last minute goal post change.

I do appreciate your event after.  it really did help guys who would have probably rage quit if they were forced to fight that prison.  And it really helped.  I havent really had an event of yours go sour.  Usually everybody is happy one way or the other.  

But it seems to be a thing with all the other admins to completely change the rules of the game right when the cops are about to win.  This is a problem and needs to stop.  I get the handicaps before hand...and it was honestly a bit extreme of a handicap.  But we rolled with it, we knew them at the beginning.  The goal post moving is fucked up.

Golophin087 and Judg3 like this

Yeah, we had no clue all of that was going on behind the scenes. 

From our perspective, I think the biggest issue we had as rebels was the sheer amount of vehicles spawned in the compound blocking every pathway. It was nearly impossible to get a foot in the door.

I tested the ifrit ramp and was instantly shot out. I tried two orca drops on the roof of the brick building only to be riddled with bullets from every angle. We nade spammed every spot we could get one over the wall at. There was a point we were almost waiting for the prisoner to get moved, and it just never happened. I guess that explains it.

Was fun playing with people we would regularly never play with on rebel though, so I would call it an overall success as far as bringing the server together as a whole even if briefly. I.e., I was called trash in TeamSpeak instead of side chat, which was oddly satisfying.

Golophin087 likes this
Just now, Judg3 said:

Yeah, we had no clue all of that was going on behind the scenes. 

From our perspective, I think the biggest issue we had as rebels was the sheer amount of vehicles spawned in the compound blocking every pathway. It was nearly impossible to get a foot in the door.

I tested the ifrit ramp and was instantly shot out. I tried two orca drops on the roof of the brick building only to be riddled with bullets from every angle. We nade spammed every spot we could get one over the wall at. There was a point we were almost waiting for the prisoner to get moved, and it just never happened. I guess that explains it.

Was fun playing with people we would regularly never play with on rebel though, so I would call it an overall success as far as bringing the server together as a whole even if briefly. I.e., I was called trash in TeamSpeak instead of side chat, which was oddly satisfying.

yeah we were not allowed to defib and had only 2 lives to counter how hard a base it was.  But that kinda forced turteling at the same time.  we also had like 45 rpgs shot at us.  it was def fun...until it wasnt and everything changed on us for no reason.  

Had it followed the format you would have been able to defend the prison on your terms.  instead half the players were disappointed and didnt care to even chase.