APD Park Rangers

-_FjkbSiHxPQeOqp3C6bPubmhdye2bEqPs4MvQnznmExKMieHFQfQs1zgD2asXyNMmyZ8n8V1gCbFOGivHoHQDChTYrJk7EZPRrPmtdIFZgYWaIYGcMTcmQMQ6cTU8KmvjgjadSE

Aslyum Park Rangers

Important Notice:

Attention citizens of Altis.  The Asylum Police Department is taking to the streets for the real hard criminals.  The criminals who disgrace this islands parks and water.

Our mission is to hunt down every criminal that damages the island in a way that impacts the natural way of life and either make them pay or lock them up for the damage they have done.

Crimes:

• Driving over bushes - 10k ticket, loss of licence, vehicle impounded

• Illegal fishing - 15k ticket

• Picking berries - 25k ticket

• Offroading - 55k ticket, loss of licence, vehicle impounded

• Chopping down trees - 30k ticket

• Owning an axe - 100k, straight to jail

• Planting Chicken Fences - Death Penalty

• Hunting - 50k ticket

• Parking Vehicle in Water - 100k straight to jail

You have been warned, we are on the streets looking for you criminals and will get you.

Park Rangers:

Ranger 1 - Leady - Command

Ranger 2 - Jbdragon - Command

Ranger 3 - Bread - Radio operations

Ranger 69 - Blake - Wheelchair Patrol

Interested in helping out the Ranger Patrol?

QH9xiL968fpcmaBkStv_pDQ_YkvHOgPy0IUn3fjFbw8hi_aCXEguur6DxnXLsyQZsNeRwTT1OkgtFsJF7S8peBCqkXvDwpYXgJRFdy8kIIXeexrZ-0rEEUj4sc7UBIhdWp-3JHSL

You know what to do

Any other Ranger’s left out of the roster list.  I forgot what your guy’s numbers were

Edited by Bread
2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Dang @Bread you trying to make some money lol I’m the environmental police so if I see any cops driving anything or flying any vehicles, they will be killed for a 5k bounty per cop, orcas being blown up are full pardons. Please don’t harm them environment with your vehicles. Get some exercise and run

All cop cars are teslas 

Application

IRL name: DS Randy

APD Rank: Junior Sgt

Bank: $2,107

Why do you want to join?:

I have always advocated for a clean altis. A clean altis is a better altis. Did you know the trees in altis convert Carbon dioxide into breathable air? By joining the Ranger squad i hope to issue full tickets on people who litter and destroy nature, i am done wasting my time on pointless cases like murders and drug trafficking,  I want to be the change altis needs.

Vouches: @Blake.

Bread likes this