Asylum V2 Story a TL;DR

Is it possible that we can just get some of the DLC shit added to the server now as opposed to waiting for it with V2? It would really help with the wait, as another week or two wouldnt be that bad if I get to passenger seat darkcuck with a tractor and blast peoples shit back with the shotty

Slick likes this
28 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

Is it possible that we can just get some of the DLC shit added to the server now as opposed to waiting for it with V2? It would really help with the wait, as another week or two wouldnt be that bad if I get to passenger seat darkcuck with a tractor and blast peoples shit back with the shotty

If anything is behind lootboxes I might just pull a Rando and VDM the fuck out of everybody

Kawaii likes this
28 minutes ago, [df]baboonshka said:

@Clint BeastwoodTLDR please for the ones who haven’t launched the game in 2 years?

Were you at least a better chief of police than hubschrauber?

Clint is an owner now, v2 is coming out soon. They made some balancing changes that you might like in the time Clint and bada/Clint and Jesse have been owners that you might really like.

1 hour ago, [df]baboonshka said:

@Clint BeastwoodTLDR please for the ones who haven’t launched the game in 2 years?

Were you at least a better chief of police than hubschrauber?

that adam sandler look a like was never chief of police, he just had some bad suggestions for map changes and sperged out and left when no one liked them

王 rando 王 and Sheriff Rick like this
  • 5 months later...