Clint Beastwood

Asylum V2 Story a TL;DR

3 hours ago, Valen said:

Will new DLC items will be added to the server? I noticed other Life Server already have them enabled. Any reason we dont have access to backpacks as well other vehicles? Yet?

It will in asylum v2. So whenever v2 comes out, but it was supposed to come out around the 20th of July 

Edited by Batcan

12 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Those reformed tags are wearing off, might need to stick a new sticker on you soon

Im Gonna put a sticker on your head kos style 

Edited by Toxicc

Is it possible that we can just get some of the DLC shit added to the server now as opposed to waiting for it with V2? It would really help with the wait, as another week or two wouldnt be that bad if I get to passenger seat darkcuck with a tractor and blast peoples shit back with the shotty

Lucien and Slick like this

28 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

Is it possible that we can just get some of the DLC shit added to the server now as opposed to waiting for it with V2? It would really help with the wait, as another week or two wouldnt be that bad if I get to passenger seat darkcuck with a tractor and blast peoples shit back with the shotty

If anything is behind lootboxes I might just pull a Rando and VDM the fuck out of everybody

Kawaii likes this

Just now, Elaiscancer said:

If anything is behind lootboxes I might just pull a Rando and VDM the fuck out of everybody

I think we good Fat G got clapped by Bohemia for tryin it 

Sheriff Rick likes this

28 minutes ago, [df]baboonshka said:

@Clint BeastwoodTLDR please for the ones who haven’t launched the game in 2 years?

Were you at least a better chief of police than hubschrauber?

Clint is an owner now, v2 is coming out soon. They made some balancing changes that you might like in the time Clint and bada/Clint and Jesse have been owners that you might really like.

10 minutes ago, Steve said:

Clint is an owner now, v2 is coming out soon. They made some balancing changes that you might like in the time Clint and bada/Clint and Jesse have been owners that you might really like.

giphy.gif

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

1 hour ago, [df]baboonshka said:

@Clint BeastwoodTLDR please for the ones who haven’t launched the game in 2 years?

Were you at least a better chief of police than hubschrauber?

that adam sandler look a like was never chief of police, he just had some bad suggestions for map changes and sperged out and left when no one liked them

王 rando 王 and Sheriff Rick like this

2 hours ago, Azir said:

Is there any kind of date for the v2 release anymore

All these ETA doesnt matter anyways, it will drop when its ready. 

But it should be soon as of what ive heard

On 7/30/2019 at 4:42 PM, Mason Statham said:

To be fair if Gnashes was in the jet it wouldn't of lifted off

Depending on the TWR and Wing Area + Lift Generating Capabilities it is possible however unlikely. 

On 7/30/2019 at 4:17 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

Keeping with the Top Gun theme...

Honestly though -

Huge shout out to our developers working unbelievably hard...  You guys dont know it yet, but you will.

Thats it. You didn't put me in. Next Ep. Better have the chin. OR WE'RE FIGHTING