V2 feedback

Azeh

Just now, Lambo said:

Yeah you kind of need money to buy stuff on the server and actually play the game.

The physical vehicle inventory was reverted due to negative feedback (even though it had a purpose, not "we think this is better than the default Arma inventory").
Now can you explain how we just determine everything ourselves?

ZIM2233 likes this
2 minutes ago, Azeh said:

The physical vehicle inventory was reverted due to negative feedback (even though it had a purpose, not "we think this is better than the default Arma inventory").
Now can you explain how we just determine everything ourselves?

I think you're smart enough to know that I'm talking about money making right now, everything wasn't the right word, I apologize.  I stand by the point that I don't think the people who get free everything should be making decisions alone about money making as it really has no affect on them.

9 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I think you're smart enough to know that I'm talking about money making right now, everything wasn't the right word, I apologize.  I stand by the point that I don't think the people who get free everything should be making decisions alone about money making as it really has no affect on them.

Could argue that the average player who directly benefits from buffs to money making would be rather bias in balancing the server. 

That said It would be nice to see the stats that lead to development changes of certain money making methods. 

Just now, TRYHARD said:

Could argue that the average player who directly benefits from buffs to money making would be rather bias in balancing the server. 

That said It would be nice to see the stats that lead to development changes of certain money making methods. 

Fair point, but I'm not suggesting any buffs, merely stating that I don't think people with unlimited money should have absolute say over what happens to money making methods, thats all.

Sheriff Rick and TRYHARD like this
Just now, Lambo said:

Ultimately prices are going to be decided by the owners/(devs) on any server. I don't think Jesse meant that any feedback on money making would be completely ignored, but we're not going to make meth $3,000 each because Bill thinks it should give you that much. The difference is that we (I'm an exception, I don't) have statistics to base money making off of. 

Not to mention, we've all made money at some point. I've only had the ability to edit my money for a few months. 
There's nothing wrong with suggesting money buffs, but currently we have to see how things play out because both sale and purchase prices are static, and purchase prices for most things (primarily vehicles) have been decreased to some extent.

Golophin087 likes this
10 hours ago, danile666 said:

this is per person it seems, it lines up perfectly for me, but i have heard others with your issue.  I think it has to do with your resolution.

Yes I play on the most common resolution. 1920x1080

10 hours ago, Azeh said:

Resolution, aspect ratio, interface size?

1920x1080, 16-9, I think normal, can’t check right now, either normal or small though

2 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Ok buddy stop breaking stuff

I will correct myself and say that the notifications are not tied with the old hint location and can scripted/moved (lower?), or you can move your stamina bars. I recommend moving the ammo count/stamina bar to the lower center of your screen

So your solution is to make everyone change where the ui elements are located for one server?

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Tempest devices have been added.  Talk about easy money.  For fucks sake if I had that back when I was 7th richest, fuck me.  I would've been higher on that list.

change ur avatar back u have had the same one for years ur not allowed to change it!!!

ZIM2233 likes this

Here's some irony...

People requested Lighting in houses for ages now because it was difficult to see crates at night.

V2 releases... Houses have lighting, but no crates.  You literally tap T and you're good to go...

Lights look good tho...

anyways...Been having a blast with some of the new shit on the server... Great Fucking Work to everyone involved...

16 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Like a pendulum, the balance against scotch has swung way to far back the other way. Why not just nix it at this point and give us something else to make money? How about more than 1 meth location.

Adding another location wouldnt make it so real estate dependent.

• The price of scotch has not been nerfed.
  • Scotch will now auto age until 15yr, and it used to take a full restart to get to 25yr. Now you can take your 15yr and age it/sell it in under 10 min.
  • There is just a little more risk involved.
  • Scotch is still the second most profitable item to sell behind meth.
  • Don't be lazy.
3 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:
  • Scotch will now auto age until 15yr, and it used to take a full restart to get to 25yr. Now you can take your 15yr and age it/sell it in under 10 min.
  • Don't be lazy.

Gather all ingredients (with one now being illegal), drive all the way to distillery, drive all the way back to house and wait, drive all the way back to distillery, drive back again. JUST DONT BE SO LAZY LMAO

5 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

Gather all ingredients (with one now being illegal), drive all the way to distillery, drive all the way back to house and wait, drive all the way back to distillery, drive back again. JUST DONT BE SO LAZY LMAO

Buy 2/3 legal materials safely in any town then gather 1/3 illegal materials from nearly anywhere on the map not exclusive to an illegal red zone that could get you killed, robbed or arrested.

Waiting for the next dumb comment on how scotch got nerfed into the ground and is not worth it anymore.

WolfLeader, Maaqs, Bandit and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

Here's some irony...

People requested Lighting in houses for ages now because it was difficult to see crates at night.

V2 releases... Houses have lighting, but no crates.  You literally tap T and you're good to go...

Lights look good tho...

anyways...Been having a blast with some of the new shit on the server... Great Fucking Work to everyone involved...

You know, I hadnt thought about that. Thats actually halarious. I do like the lights still.

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Buy 2/3 legal materials safely in any town then gather 1/3 illegal materials from nearly anywhere on the map not exclusive to an illegal red zone that could get you killed/ robbed or arrested.

Waiting for the next dumb comment on how scotch got nerfed into the ground and is not worth it anymore.

Yeah, then drive a slow ass box truck to the other side of the map two round trips. Still stupid, your argument is invalid.

Making it, aging it, taking it back to process it again and getting it back AGAIN is STUPID.

Edited by Slick
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Buy 2/3 legal materials safely in any town then gather 1/3 illegal materials from nearly anywhere on the map not exclusive to an illegal red zone that could get you killed/ robbed or arrested.

Something something, if people really do see it as a nerf and stop running it, oh well, more for me with no risk, if people are just whining about it but still go do it anyway, hey, more for me to try and steal.

Either way, I see this as an absolute win.

6 minutes ago, Jakey said:

Why is everyone talking about bounty hunting and shit? The real problem is Red Burgers don't work anymore.

When did they ever 

8 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

Just now, Slick said:

Yeah, then drive a slow ass box truck to the other side of the map two round trips. Still stupid, your argument is invalid.

Making it, aging it, taking it back to process it again and getting it back AGAIN is STUPID.

Okay lets break it down. Scotch before was like a 95% zero risk illegal money maker, cannot deny that, you buy 2/3 of the shit you need for fuck all money. Throw it in your house wait, sell repeat, ez money. They made barely illegal and it literally made no.fucking.difference. Now they added one more step so that you have to make it, store it, wait 10 minutes, do it again, wait 10 and then sell it ALL and repeat so its quicker to age and youre not sitting around for 3 hours and youre both complaining? Ya'll are brain dead as fuck.

1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:
  • Don't be lazy.

Ive ground out every penny I have ever made, dont buy money.... lazy isnt in my DNA. 

Do I have to own Wongs at both processing points and the selling point to not give up any to the cartel holder?