ron the player

Time to stop this regime.

Is this useless?  

1 member has voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Is this a useless post?

• Yes
    • NO

In the last few months Asylum staff have removed\ locked over and over my posts and many other posts of the community players. those posts were about opinions, game bugs and reviews, but somehow, Asylum staff don't really want you! to see those posts without giving us any reasons + [ they bully us ] . I decided to stop this regime and make a revolution! today, asylum staff will no more removing\ locking our posts without giving us any reasons. I won't sit while they bullying and banning us just because we don't think like them. Asylum has changed a lot and I feel this regime is very close to the north Korean regime. I won't be surprised if today I'll be removed from the forums forever by those dictators just because of this opinion post.  but sometimes someone needs to wake up and start the revolution [ and maybe pay for that :( ]. 

pls do not remove or lock the post, if you do, pls give a reason. 

wollie35 and Patorei like this

1 minute ago, ron the player said:

In the last few months Asylum staff have removed\ locked over and over my posts and many other posts of the community players. those posts were about opinions, game bugs and reviews, but somehow, Asylum staff don't really want you! to see those posts without giving us any reasons + [ they bully us ] . I decided to stop this regime and make a revolution! today, asylum staff will no more removing\ locking our posts without giving us any reasons. I won't sit while they bullying and banning us just because we don't think like them. Asylum has changed a lot and I feel this regime is very close to the north Korean regime. I won't be surprised if today I'll be removed from the forums forever by those dictators just because of this opinion post.  but sometimes someone needs to wake up and start the revolution [ and maybe pay for that :( ]. 

pls do not remove or lock the post, if you do, pls give a reason. 

I even 1 starred it.  Get fucked lmao.

Batcan, Jake, Wop and 8 others like this