I have been waiting for this moment.

For those who were adversely effected by my actions, I am sorry. Please contact @Clint Beastwood to file a complaint.  

A few people asked for the video, I suspect it's because they want to report me. So quickly I grabbed a few shots from the reel. I apologize for the Script Error on screen. There was not enough time to restart the game. It's a bit long, most won't care to watch. Either way, see you guys around! 

BYE V1

I should mention before @Sean That Irish Guy starts crying. It was a "Purge" event. even a few civs got a Pawnee.

Bandit, sakha, Bherky and 12 others like this
53 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

For those who were adversely effected by my actions, I am sorry. Please contact @Clint Beastwood to file a complaint.  

A few people asked for the video, I suspect it's because they want to report me. So quickly I grabbed a few shots from the reel. I apologize for the Script Error on screen. There was not enough time to restart the game. It's a bit long, most won't care to watch. Either way, see you guys around! 

BYE V1

I should mention before @Sean That Irish Guy starts crying. It was a "Purge" event. even a few civs got a Pawnee.

Yes i will cry because i wasnt fucking invited!