ron [unreformed]

Keep BH disabled forever!

finally, I could go around in kavala and shoot anyone I want to without having the risk of being bounty hunted by someone. in my opinion it is the best thing that you have ever done in the game.

I hate fighting people over and over, killing them and then being bounty hunted by them. only cops should have the power to send you to jail and believe me that people have more fun right now than before. 

Scott, GO7NEY, Good Lub and 18 others like this

+1

Before V2, I would have disagreed with this. But after the last 24 hours I’ve realized how much more fun I’ve had without having to keep eyes on the civs around me. It allows a lot more trust between civs, which in turn leads to more fun experiences. 

Besides, BH were just legal rebels. I don’t have a problem with leaving downing guns in, but the sending to jail aspect needs to stay out.

{-M-}, Kille, Roice and 3 others like this

9 minutes ago, Bandit said:

+1

Before V2, I would have disagreed with this. But after the last 24 hours I’ve realized how much more fun I’ve had without having to keep eyes on the civs around me. It allows a lot more trust between civs, which in turn leads to more fun experiences. 

Besides, BH were just legal rebels. I don’t have a problem with leaving downing guns in, but the sending to jail aspect needs to stay out.

On one hand, I don't know anymore. Rather than trusting each other more, now some players have seemingly limitless power to run around and shoot fresh spawns with nothing to gain but inflating their empty ego, and I don't see that being very healthy for growing new players. If something could be done about that, +1, but as nice as V2 is on paper right now, the killing of fresh spawns is getting old. Its a strong reason why I think the server population struggles. we struggle to get new players because we are the least new player friendly server I've seen. 

This may not be a popular opinion... but I was thinking:

1- Keep BH overpowered like I currently feel it is and make it so BH can only get bounties over ~25k?

2- Nerf BH like they should be (in my opinion), aka no more hunters and no more MX varient, TRG being they best they can get, and leave the BH system as far as bounties how they are now

I personally like the second option, so new people can still get Kavala rats but keep them to a lower tier of gear, want better gear? Be a rebel/cop, because in my opinion, only Rebels and APD should have more than 5.56

1 minute ago, Jake said:

1- Keep BH overpowered like I currently feel it is and make it so BH can only get bounties over ~25k?

2- Nerf BH like they should be (in my opinion), aka no more hunters and no more MX varient, TRG being they best they can get, and leave the BH system as far as bounties how they are now

I personally like the second option, so new people can still get Kavala rats but keep them to a lower tier of gear, want better gear? Be a rebel/cop, because in my opinion, only Rebels and APD should have more than 5.56

source.gif

Just now, Jake said:

Id go a step further with number 2. 

Remove TRG from normal BH shop in cities. And once they cap out a BH tree they can buy the TRG at skip tracer. Just feels like most BH's arnt even going after bountys they just want to use big legal guns to kidnap cops.

2 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Id go a step further with number 2. 

Remove TRG from normal BH shop in cities. And once they cap out a BH tree they can buy the TRG at skip tracer. Just feels like most BH's arnt even going after bountys they just want to use big legal guns to kidnap cops.

Thoughts on making TRG purchasable at skip but rather than create a barrier (aka BH prestige) you can make the last prestige level being able to use lethals with the TRG so you can kill non-bounties? Still a nice reward in my eyes

Fucking around in kavala a thing again

57 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

On one hand, I don't know anymore. Rather than trusting each other more, now some players have seemingly limitless power to run around and shoot fresh spawns with nothing to gain but inflating their empty ego, and I don't see that being very healthy for growing new players. If something could be done about that, +1, but as nice as V2 is on paper right now, the killing of fresh spawns is getting old. Its a strong reason why I think the server population struggles. we struggle to get new players because we are the least new player friendly server I've seen. 

sound like your upset

There'll always be an unhappy consequence to a certain group. Cops arresting rebels. Rebels kidnapping cops. Bounty hunters arresting bounties. Bounties killing bounty hunters.

It's okay to have a discussion on rebalancing Bounty Hunters. But disable it? No. It's one of the features that most attract new players to the servers. Also, it's one extra activity you may take part in when you're tired of everything else.

The more you take features away, the less activities you can do and the quicker you get bored of playing.

Jake likes this

2 hours ago, Jake said:

1- Make it 15k

2- Make it so you can still have the MX but only if you FINISH the tree (Apex or Crusader) this will reduce 95% of all mx users, and give a better reason to go after bounties

The fact that apex predator gives lethels foir the TRG is horrible if you remove the mx because you can already buy lethels at turfs or rebel,

Also they should add lethels for the TRG AND the MX at skiptracer for apex predators, I dont see why you can get 6.5 b but not 5.56

I forgot how nice things were when bounty hunting wasn't ridiculously good.  I would really like them to have a reduced role and some nerfs.  It's nice to be able to do shit when you have a bounty.

Even though I don't play Altis Life anymore, i agree that BH never worked on any server. It's just annoying having them around and they don't add shit to the RP experience of a server. Keep them out of the game, it will help keep your mission file more streamlined (so less shit to work on) and you can focus on other more important content. @Jesse@Clint Beastwood

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz

95% of the people crying about bounty hunters are either career cops who are too retarded to keep situational awareness or kavala rats who just wanna vdm all day.

i can count the amount of times ive been kidnapped on one hand in 5 years of being a cop,  because i'm not a fucking retard and let my guard down around shitters.

Edited by Reformed epTic
Nicolas March likes this

I really wouldn't lose any sleep from bounty hunter being gone.  I think the main thing from V2 was that bounty hunting was a more logical choice than rebel.  If it comes back, one you need to make it to where only high bounties can be hunted and two, rebel should always be more lucrative to players

Personally I think it one of the things that probably turns new player away the most, they get a 5k bounty for killing someone who tried to rob them or something, then all of a sudden they are getting a "HANDS UP OR DIE" text and being insta shot and sent to jail, no fun in that for new players who will just simply leave and never come back. 

We'll see how it goes?

Bounty hunter offers a new perspective for those who are unable to play cop.

The trolling and turning people in for >20k is a serious problem.

We can all agree, nobody likes afking in prison for 30 minutes for killing 4 people or sitting in a house for 10 minutes because someone doesn't like the color of your shirt. 

Edited by eRr0r : n0 UnIT

On 8/16/2019 at 6:45 PM, Jake said:

I feel as if the ONLY gun they should have access to is a full mx bounty hunter kit.