Oil Cartel Locations

remove oil cartel from the oil rig location, doesn't make sense to me to have it directly on the rig since it can alter with non-gang affiliated civs from running oil, since anyone with a decent gun contests it even trying to run rubber pretty much alerting the gang who owns it that hey someone is doing oil runs lets rob them, i think it should be made stationary by dp11, or a new location implemented to keep it static

EasyStreets likes this

I mean it is different and the only thing like it, which makes it kinda special.  That being said, it don't matter to me and it would make running rubber safer but I've never had any problems running rubber as rarely as I do with it being there while I ran.  I've only seen someone else there to cap it like one time.  Really don't see it being an issue imo.  Don't bring an illegal gun if you don't want to alert the owner I guess.

Edited by Wop
3 hours ago, Vortex said:

remove oil cartel 

Nobody cares about a oil cartel, from the sound of it their going to make a new money making method the cartel should be to do with whatever that's going to be.

Most people who run oil are going to be newer players who would of never touched a cartel anyway.

1 hour ago, Mason Statham #freepage said:

Most people who run oil are going to be newer players who would of never touched a cartel anyway.

That's not true alot of ppl run oil cause u can craft orca's ifrit's or 50cal's from the rubber u get from it 

and how oil cartel works now more ppl will defend it cause u getting rubber from the fridge now

so it make since that oil cartel should just be a perm location like dp11 or fine an other location instead of oil rig

Abu likes this
1 hour ago, Mason Statham #freepage said:

Nobody cares about a oil cartel, from the sound of it their going to make a new money making method the cartel should be to do with whatever that's going to be.

Since u get rubber from oil cartel i've seen more fights there than ever before

2 hours ago, Zaka said:

That's not true alot of ppl run oil cause u can craft orca's ifrit's or 50cal's from the rubber u get from it 

and how oil cartel works now more ppl will defend it cause u getting rubber from the fridge now

so it make since that oil cartel should just be a perm location like dp11 or fine an other location instead of oil rig

Ah my bad didn't know they changed it back to like that. Can only agree with a change of location then.