grrr me angry

46 minutes ago, Boris said:

v2 is fun it's just not populated enough for me to enjoy.

i think that's a driving force for a lot of people not playing right now tbh.

Has anyone brought up possibly merging the 2 servers until we are 120/120? 

Why aren't we doing this? Only reason I can think is that housing would have to be wiped.. is it that big of a deal? 

I don't see any reason to rather have 2 low populated servers than 1 high pop one 

7 minutes ago, RonnyB said:

Has anyone brought up possibly merging the 2 servers until we are 120/120? 

Why aren't we doing this? Only reason I can think is that housing would have to be wiped.. is it that big of a deal? 

I don't see any reason to rather have 2 low populated servers than 1 high pop one 

I personally like this idea. Merge the two until we get a larger population then open up server 2 again. 

2 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

The whitelisting process takes like 1 minute.

and it’s a necessary evil right now tbh

For any new player, tabbing out, looking up the website, making a ticket, and waiting for that ticket to be processed, is much longer than a minute, and far longer with greater effort than looking at the server list, and clicking something else. Path of least resistance.

What necessary evil? because some asylum haters will come in and mass RDM? The regulars already do that :kermit:

Invictus and .Sean like this
1 hour ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

For any new player, tabbing out, looking up the website, making a ticket, and waiting for that ticket to be processed, is much longer than a minute, and far longer with greater effort than looking at the server list, and clicking something else. Path of least resistance.

What necessary evil? because some asylum haters will come in and mass RDM? The regulars already do that :kermit:

There’s not a whitelisting to avoid people breaking server rules, there’s whitelisting to keep people from breaking the Server.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...