Hispanophone people in the community

Le0n

I was just informed today actually that my name has a relation to the Hispanophone population. Honestly, didn't know that. It just sounded cool lol.

Unfortunately, I only know english with broken spanish. Always free to play with newer players that help keep the community going :)

17 hours ago, Le0n said:

Anyone here is native hispanophone ? Would be awesome to meet members of the community that also speak my mother language, i feel confident speaking english but isn't the same experience.  Also we could create an informal group.

Yeah buddy you can play with my group. I speak fluent Spanish and can help you with whatever you might need. I’m going to be out of town this weekend, but shoot me a forums DM and we can play during the week. And if you need translating shoot me a message on discord and I will help you as soon as I’m available.

Fried Rice likes this
On 8/23/2019 at 7:34 AM, Term said:

Yeah buddy you can play with my group. I speak fluent Spanish and can help you with whatever you might need. I’m going to be out of town this weekend, but shoot me a forums DM and we can play during the week. And if you need translating shoot me a message on discord and I will help you as soon as I’m available.

Hey buddy that would be awesome, on which server i can find you? I'll send you a Forum DM.

On 8/22/2019 at 6:09 PM, Raza said:

I was just informed today actually that my name has a relation to the Hispanophone population. Honestly, didn't know that. It just sounded cool lol.

Unfortunately, I only know english with broken spanish. Always free to play with newer players that help keep the community going :)

Yeaaah, it stands for a group of people on your community, or your social circle :) I use it to refer to my friends as a whole

On 8/22/2019 at 3:24 PM, bigjohn561 said:

Hey man no need. Ill play with you and show u around if u want. I only speak english tho.

Sure, i'll be graceful bro :) Let's play <3