Ola!

Linki

Hey guys,

It's me, Link. Have never done an introduction, so here we go.

I am back after... how much is it? About 1 11/2 years ago. In Oktober 2014 I quited Asylum because i thought it was not innovative anymore and it became more or less boring for me.
But after playing some hours yesterday, I enjoyed the game again, new stuff being added and fresh players to see and ofcourse some good old friends who still play this game, which is awesome. 

You might know me as a cop. Back in the day I was corperal in the APD and right now I am trying to re-apply, cause duty is calling. 

For personal info:
I am 19 years old, live in The Netherlands and currently studying to become a history teacher. 

Hope to see you around in Altis and have a nice day!

(PS: If anyone can recommend me the best server, I would like to know)

10 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Now you're just grasping at straws trying to be the smart one, but you know that you had to google that.

The dutch keyboard layout doesn't have the accent by default, and not everyone knows how to change the keyboard layouts.

You got me bb, I only speak english and spanish. Lack of portugese immigrants here, no need to learn it :kappa:

Edited by Scott
Atmosphere likes this
On 2-3-2016 at 6:31 PM, DJScias said:

Hello there,

There's quite a decent amount of Dutch players on the servers, unfortunately not as much Belgians :'(.

Kind regards,
DJScias

I feel you...

But ehhh... any plans in the future for a Dutch only server :kappa:?