VDM rule  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Should we be aloud to run someone over if initiated

Make the VDM rule the same as RDM. If your initiated you can ram some bitch. Let me tell you why, its such bullshit how when i'm in kavala and some asshole initiates on me while i'm in my car. I do not have a gun all I have is the car. What the fuck do you guys want me to do honk at him? hell no you guys are starting to sound like some libtards. My solution is to just run the dirtbag over. Not only will it teach this little punk a lesson it will also make you feel like a total badass. Another example is when i'm runnin some booze. Some cop pulls up and starts chasing me im in a bigass van. What do you want me to do let him chase me. Hell no! I should be able to ram the sob. Now lets talk about the type of people who don't agree with me. Who do you think they are? Well let me tell you who they are, two words. Beta Males. Now so you guys understand this better let me tell you how this works. You have some dude who agrees with me and you have another dude who doesn't they both are in kavala square. The dude who agrees with me gets initiated on so he hops in his pickup truck and runs the dude over. Then the other dude get initiated on but he just tries to run like a little pus pus. Over in the distance there are three hot chicks. Who do you think there gonna be attracted to? Definitely the dude who stood up for himself. Thats why I think we should make asylum great again and remove the VDM rule. Tell me why you can't use your car for self defence? Cause a bunch of snowflakes think its to op just because the little snowflakes can't shoot through the window.

Xehons and Calle. like this
21 hours ago, Connor1959 said:

Make the VDM rule the same as RDM. If your initiated you can ram some bitch. Let me tell you why, its such bullshit how when i'm in kavala and some asshole initiates on me while i'm in my car. I do not have a gun all I have is the car. What the fuck do you guys want me to do honk at him? hell no you guys are starting to sound like some libtards. My solution is to just run the dirtbag over. Not only will it teach this little punk a lesson it will also make you feel like a total badass. Another example is when i'm runnin some booze. Some cop pulls up and starts chasing me im in a bigass van. What do you want me to do let him chase me. Hell no! I should be able to ram the sob. Now lets talk about the type of people who don't agree with me. Who do you think they are? Well let me tell you who they are, two words. Beta Males. Now so you guys understand this better let me tell you how this works. You have some dude who agrees with me and you have another dude who doesn't they both are in kavala square. The dude who agrees with me gets initiated on so he hops in his pickup truck and runs the dude over. Then the other dude get initiated on but he just tries to run like a little pus pus. Over in the distance there are three hot chicks. Who do you think there gonna be attracted to? Definitely the dude who stood up for himself. Thats why I think we should make asylum great again and remove the VDM rule. Tell me why you can't use your car for self defence? Cause a bunch of snowflakes think its to op just because the little snowflakes can't shoot through the window.

Just carry a gun on you, eject and spray. Your gun auto pulls when you get out of a vehicle. 

Its the same as when you're on your feet, if you don't carry a gun you run. 

Bandit likes this